“Tasty meets reasonable”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #17 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Description: West Virginia based fast food restaurant featuring biscuits and breakfast served all day. Also serving lunch and dinner items.
Scotts Valley
“Tasty meets reasonable”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

I met Hershel, who cooks there, the day before I was leaving White Sulphur Springs. When I mentioned I was leaving early the following morning, he suggested I give Tudor's a try. I'm glad I did. The biscuits were delicious and much better than I was used to. The rest of my breakfast--eggs, fried potatoes, sausage and apples was very good. It was very reasonably priced and I hit the road with a happy stomach.

• Visited October 2013

Akron, Ohio
“great food”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

first time eating there in years, was not far from our hotel so we went for lunch, lots to choose from, pricing was good, food was excellent, plan on visiting many more times when i am near one

Visited October 2013
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great Breakfast!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I eat here every time I am in Lewisburg at (or near) breakfast time. While I can hear my arteries harden as I eat, I rationalize that the taste (WONDERFUL!) - and the fact that I eat there so infrequently - make it a forgivable sin...

• Visited October 2012
“Huge biscuits- not healthy but tasty!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

My family went through the drive through on our way out of town. There wasn't much selection for my 4-year old and 2-year old. The rest of us had HUge biscuit sandwiches. 3 times the size of McDonald's! They sure were tasty but probably thousands of calories. I won't be back because I don't like to eat so unhealthy.

• Visited June 2013
Fayetteville, Pennsylvania
“Good Choice”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

A different fast food restaurant. Biscuits are excellent and most everything is served on a biscuit. This is a West Virginia chain. We had sausage and cheese on a biscuit. A good value and tasty.

• Visited June 2013