“Not very clean”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #12 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Seated in the children's section, NOISY and grubby is the best way to describe it. Lesson learned, never again

Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is the best Rudy Tuesday's that I have ever eaten dinner. The salad bar is well stocked. I prefer to sit at the bar counter. The service is faster there.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

usually we don't do chains when travelling, but occasionally for whatever reason we wind up at one - usually RT's is a good choice because of good salad bar and not disappointed - looked clean and fresh - waiter was friendly and helpful - so pretty much a good meal was had

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Ate here while heading home after a road trip. The restaurant looked just like any other Ruby Tuesday; it was clean and priced accordingly. My food was average (alfredo pasta), my husband loved his - steak, lobster, baked potato, salad. I also ate from the salad bar, most of it was good, but the pasta salad tasted different from the Ruby Tuesday near my home. Service was slow but I think our waiter (who was nice) was new.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This was a very good restaurant. New or looking that way. Good staff, even opened door for us. Salad bar was the usual but all fresh. Entrees were served as ordered fresh and hot. Chicken and salmon, both were very good. Sides were all eaten up as well. Look forward to eating there again.