“Best sushi great service”
Review of Fujiyama

Fujiyama
Ranked #22 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
“Best sushi great service”
Reviewed June 20, 2014 via mobile

Every time I come here I am thrilled with the service. To meet Krsna and have him as your server is a sure fun time. The food is mouth watering good. Every time I come I order sushi and it is always fresh and wonderful. There are a ton of different rolls to choose from. This place does not look like much in the outside but it is nice on the inside and well worth dining here

Douglasville, Georgia
“Worth it for the food and not much else”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

On a slow night the service was just as slow and the waitstaff nothing short of creepy. Between the two waiters, one of which spent the entire I was there trying to impress a table full of teenagers, almost to the point of being inappropriate. Ok, it was past the point of being inappropriate and just this side of legal. My waiter was just garden variety creepy and painfully slow.

The only thing redeeming was that the food was really good. Maybe try going on a night other then Sunday.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank Bigfish758
Shady Spring, WV
“BEST sushi!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We've been to this restaurant several times now and have had a great time every time! The service is wonderful, the waiter remembered my husband and I, which specialty rolls we liked and which he knew we'd like even though we hadn't been in over 6 months! Their sushi is seriously the best we've ever had! The fish is really fresh and they make up their own special rolls! The Scooby Snack and the Godzilla Roll are the best!

• Visited February 2014
Buchanan, Virginia
“Finally Lewisburg has a sushi place!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I have since moved away, but I'm from the Greenbrier Valley and it thrilled me to know Lewisburg finally got a place that has good sushi!

The sushi is great, the entrees are great, and the service has always been wonderful.

• Visited September 2013
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Great Sushi and Service”
Reviewed November 12, 2013

I come to Lewisburg 2 or 3 times per year and since finding this restaurant I go here at least once, but likely more times when I visit. If you have a large appetite or are with another person I would suggest getting their Sushi Bridge. It is a great deal. My favorite roll I have had there is the West Virginia Roll.

I was staying at the Hampton Inn and when I showed them my room key they gave me 10% off my bill. So that is always a nice perk while away.

If you are looking to satisfy your sushi fix and are in the area, this is your place!

• Visited November 2013