WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #23 of 50 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Great Sushi and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013

I come to Lewisburg 2 or 3 times per year and since finding this restaurant I go here at least once, but likely more times when I visit. If you have a large appetite or are with another person I would suggest getting their Sushi Bridge. It is a great deal. My favorite roll I have had there is the West Virginia Roll.

I was staying at the Hampton Inn and when I showed them my room key they gave me 10% off my bill. So that is always a nice perk while away.

If you are looking to satisfy your sushi fix and are in the area, this is your place!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Honestly, wish we had gone to Appleby's”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2013

After reading the rave reviews about this relatively new restaurant, our expectations were high. We are frequent visitors to Lewisburg and had never been to Fujiyama. We had decided not to order sushi but instead do a combination of multiple appetizers. I wish we had gone with the sushi. It might have been more tolerable. As it was we had the House Salad (over-dressed and simply iceburg lettuce cut into pieces), House Won tons (heavy, greasy and ugh), Edamame (anemic, undercooked and no seasoning), Oyster Tempura (again, heavy and oily but flavorful) and Calamari salad (this one was really delicious), I do hope the sushi/sashimi part of the menu is stupendous or this restaurant will fail.

• Visited October 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Madison Heights, Virginia
“Great Service and Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

This Japanese restaurant is very good. The service and food are great. Unfortunately at this restaurant they do not cook in front of you like their sister restaurant in Beckley.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Palm Beach, Florida, USA
“BEYOND FANTASTIC!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

What a great surpise! This Japanese restaurant set in a strip shopping center next to the Holiday Inn Express was a real find. Probably the BEST Japanese food we've ever had (and we've had alot). Recommend it highly!! Food fanstastic, service excellent. Worth going out of your way!

Visited July 2013
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
“Nice service, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

We ate at Fujiyama for dinner. When reading the food description I was not aware that the food would be drenched in a gingery / teriyaki sauce. Due to a medical condition, I was not able to eat my meal. I told the server immediately that the menu did not describe the heavy sauce so I asked if I could get a sauce less meal. She took the plate back and brought me a new meal in record time. I was very pleased that they understood the issue and made an effort to prepare me a meal that I would be able to eat. Other than that, the mushroom soup was good, the salad is very plain...lettuce, one cucumber, and a few shreads of carrot. They have a bar with a variety of specialty drinks and the service was good.

Visited July 2013