All reviews complimentary breakfast room was clean hot tub the breakfast area excellent hotel great place to stay recommend this hotel west virginia excellent stay gas station nice pool pleasant stay enjoyed our stay would definitely stay here again easy access fitness center night's sleep
Reviewed November 12, 2017

I travel a lot and hotels run into one another. However, this hotel staff stands heads and shoulders above the rest. Sincere, friendly and go beyond each and every time. You simply can't train that, this hotel has GATHERED them.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2017

Staff is very friendly and do their best to ensure you have a great stay. Hotel is close to interstate, just without the traffic noise. It is also close to many chain restaurants and not far from downtown events.

• Stayed: November 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 2, 2017

Very nice hotel located a very short convenient distance from the interstate. We had a very comfortable mattress--we had a tasty tasty breakfast--we had a very good sleep--the room was very quiet. I would have loved to soak in a hot bath after our grueling drive but the water was tepid and left me feeling chilled. I had to keep running the barely warm water in order to combat the cooing quality of the air. The sink had good hot water so I think some hotels deliberately set the sprockets on the tub faucets to lower heat settings to save money.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2017

A very standard Hampton Inn. Standard rooms were very clean. Breakfast was hot and displayed nicely. The Staff was courteous and helpful. The hotel was in a nice surrounding area located right off the interstate with easy access.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 23, 2017

My reservation was incorrect and had to stay in a standard king room. I was told that is what all the rooms are. I’m a Frequent guest at Hilton properties and know better. Other than that the rooms are clean and everyone was respectful. Workout room was average I did have to ask for cleaner to wipe down the equipment

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family