Hampton Inn Lewisburg
Hotels.com
The Escape(Lewisburg)
Maison Marcel(Lewisburg)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelhot tubthe breakfast arearoom was cleanrecommend this hotelnight's sleepoff the highwaypleasant stayeasy accessexcellent staywest virginiawould definitely stay here againdowntown lewisburgwithin walking distancewafflesstaff was friendly
Reviewed September 29, 2013

Very clean, friendly, Good breakfast. We were on our Motorcycle & it started to rain so we went back to the motel to swim in the pool & use the Hot Tub which were very nice. Would go back again!!!! Convenient to Ruby Tuesday's & Shoney's, right off the parking lot also gas station right there also.

Room Tip: Our room was just off the pool, yet was quiet.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 27, 2013

Cheap and for a weekend trip, it was okay. I wasn't unsatisfied. The clerk did misspell my name and I was unable to log into the internet. She was then unsuccessful in attempting to fix it, too. The room was clean, and the bed was nice. I just came into town for a friends wedding and it was close to the Greenbrier events I needed to be close to.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 21, 2013

Although I stay at Hampton Inns, they all have a similar shortfall, "lack of attention to detail". This one had a noisy refrigerator (I fixed by placing a bar of soap underneath to level it) and a privacy lock that was difficult to engage, and a few mold spots above the bath.

The second day (Sep 18, 2013) was the pits when I returned after 3:00PM and my room (#124) had not been attended to. I went to the front desk and explained the problem where upon it took the front desk attendant about 5 minutes to contact housekeeping and I was then told the person responsible for the first floor was on the second floor and when they were done they would do my room. I stated I should be attend to immediately but they said nothing. I walked away to cool off and noticed housekeeping in another room and explained my situation.She said I'll take care of right away and did.

As a Hilton Honors Member I think this was poorly handled by the front desk personnel and hope the situation will be addressed..

The premises, common areas, and rooms were clean. A good breakfast selection was available daily.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The room was clean but we needed an air freshener for a better smell. The single computer in the business center was very slow. Otherwise, we used our ipad in our room. location was very convenient to interstate, where we wanted to travel to and area restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Good clean place to stay. Staff friendly when you could find them. Breakfast OK. Would recommend for either business or leisure. I would stay again at this location if work or family would require. Right off interstate yet secluded. Short driving to downtown and other attractions.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family