Hampton Inn Lewisburg
$153
The Escape(Lewisburg)
Maison Marcel(Lewisburg)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscomplimentary breakfastgreat hotelthe breakfast arearoom was cleanhot tubrecommend this hotelnight's sleepexcellent stayoff the highwaypleasant stayeasy accesswest virginiabreakfast staffwould definitely stay here againhot itemsdowntown lewisburgwithin walking distance
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Hampton has it together, very good across the board. The building was clean, the people were nice and there was computer access that we needed for my wife's class. The pool and work out rooms were nice even thow we didn't have the timr to use them.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We stayed in this hotel on our way back to Ohio from The Outer Banks and loved the location! The hotel was clean and family friendly. We will likely stay in this hotel again in the future. We love Hampton and this location did not disappoint! I would recommend this location for it's easy access to the highway, restaurants, fuel and travel shopping.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I must tell you the staff at this location far exceeded ANY Hampton that I have ever stayed at. They were friendly and well presented. They were helpful and I never felt like I was bothering anyone. The cleanliness of the hotel, in general, I thought was outstanding; and trust me when I say I am very picky. I was impressed with the cleaning staff as they asked if I needed anything. I was also very pleased with the staff that took care of the lobby and breakfast area....they were always there wiping stuff down. The front desk staff kept the coffee HOT and FRESH all the time which I am finding out more and more in my travels is slipping. As I work many hours when I am on the road HOT, FRESH coffee is like winning the lotto. This was the BEST experience at a hotel that I have had in a LONG time. Hats off to this crew; wish I came back to Lewisburg more often for my work!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 16, 2013

This is a beautiful old home decorated in period furnshings and sitting on a beautifully landscaped hilltop - only a couple of blocks from downtown Lewisburg, VMI, and Washington & Lee University. The wing if rooms matches the architectural style of the home. Couldn't have been more pleased!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 14, 2013

For the money, I don't think it gets much better than Hampton Inns, mainly because of the quality of the mattresses. This hotel is clean, quiet and well maintained. This was just a stop over point, mainly to revive for the drive the next day as we made our way back to the midwest from Virginia Beach. That is exactly why I chose this hotel as opposed to the others in town. The pool was as you expect it to be, nothing fancy but just what you need. The breakfast area the next morning was better than average compared to other 2/2.5 star properties.

I would recommend this hotel, especially if you can get it for around $100 like I did.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family