Overall this Hampton Inn was okay, but I've stayed at nicer Hampton Inn locations. Here are my complaints:
* the shower had moldy caulk
* breakfast was just okay
* and the room had an external heat/ac which was difficult to regulate throughout the night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just one short mile from downtown Lewisburg, the Hampton Inn Lewisburg is the perfect place to stay when visiting the historic, West Virginia town. Three miles from the Greenbrier Airport and directly off of Interstate 64, this hotel is easily accessible and puts you right next to the excitement of Lewisburg. For the duration of your stay, enjoy free internet access, pool, fitness center, clean and fresh Hampton bed and a free, hot breakfast complete with waffles and oatmeal each morning. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn Lewisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lewisburg Hotel Lewisburg
- Lewisburg Hampton Inn