“Best Bob Evans Around!”

Cuisines: American
West Virginia
“Best Bob Evans Around!”
Reviewed January 23, 2014

I normally don't review and rate lower-cost chain restaurants, but I must say that this Bob Evans shines above the others I have eaten in and I wanted to give them some recognition. I have eaten there multiple times and the staff is always very friendly and the food is great. If you are ever travelling on I-64 near the West Virginia / Virginia border and need a pit stop to eat, drop in on this Bob Evans.

Visited January 2014

Colonial Heights, Virginia
“Deceptive advertising”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We stopped here on our way back from a trip to Kentucky. The menu offered a 'special' which both of us ordered. The service was slow (very- almost two hours altogether) and the waitress did not seem to be having a good day. The special included an appetizer, an entrée and a dessert. When we got the bill (after waiting forever and a day and going to look for the waitress), it had an upcharge for the pie (which we had asked to go since the service was so slow). We took our pie up to the counter and asked why our two $10.00 specials had become $35.00. The cashier said that pie was part of the special and they charged extra for that and they also charged extra to change the mashed potato to a sweet potato. The waitress had never mentioned anything about either charge and we were told 'too bad, nothing we can do about it'. We handed him back the pie and said 'take it off the bill'. So, we got no dessert for our 'special' and had to pay extra for changing the type of potato. Crazy. Avoid this place. I will never frequent a Bob Evans again.

2 Thank frydmice
Marlton, New Jersey
“Very good value”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

We stopped at this Bob Evans during a long road trip on Veteran's Day, 2013 late morning for a late breakfast. It was clean and clearly well-cared for. They had understaffed for this very busy holiday service and so there was a hectic feeling, it took a very long time to see a waitress, or get water or coffee or a spoon once we asked for it. The managers were helping clean tables and bring out drinks and food but it still seemed hectic and hurried.
Very quickly I must say that this understaff-issue was very obvious and clearly all the staff was trying to catch up and they all stayed professional and pleasant and apologetic.
I wouldn't hesitate to visit here again. The food was perfectly cooked. The over-easy eggs were amazing!
Good, clean restaurant, friendly staff, and tasty food.

Lexington
“worth a regular stop”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Stopped into Bob Evan's - very clean, prompt service and good food. Had a special I'd never tried before and it was delicious! Good food, reasonably priced. Will stop whenever I am in area.

Dunbar, West Virginia
“You never go wrong with Bob Evans”
Reviewed October 23, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

A trip to Bob Evans anywhere gives you consistent food quality and taste - and the Lewisburg restaurant is no exception. We had a wonderful, friendly waiter who was quite personable.

Visited October 2013