“Service needs work, but food is good”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #38 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 6, 2012

The service is sometimes slow, and they have given my son gravy on his chicken when he asked for plain, but they do fix their mistakes, which is better than some of the horror stories I've heard about other places. One server was kind enough to not charge us for our drinks when the power went out, which was very nice of her. They now have 3 course dinners for $9.99, and they give good portion sizes, even dessert.

There are newer reviews for Bob Evans

Reviewed May 27, 2012

With the four year old yelling from the backseat, and the knoedge that we have pretty much ate only food out of a bag for the past three days, Bob Evans looked like a good stop. And it was.
Clean restaurant
Excellent friendly service
Easy on and off interstate
And I cleaned my plate.
So did my kid.
Thank you!

Reviewed November 26, 2011

Every time we have visited this restaurant, we have had the worst service. Slow servers who just forget to attend to their tables and wait staff who talk loudly to one another about their personal lives or gossip instead of attending to their tables. The kitchen staff seem to always mess up something with my meal. I don't understand how hard it is to make something plain - it should make it easier for them, right? The food is usually ok for a chain restaurant, but the service makes it not worth visiting this restaurant.

Reviewed October 23, 2011

Our very first visit to a Bob Evans. Mid morning Sunday and folks were waiting for a table to be opened. A table for two took about 10-15 minutes but well worth the wait! Most folks were eating a great looking breakfast. I had a Bob Evans Hamburger the wife a Chicken sandwich
which included a fantastic coleslaw salad and fries.
Service was quick friendly, manager visited each table to see how you were doing. Also stopped in a VA. Bob Evans also Super food/service