“I cleaned my plate” 5 of 5 stars

Bob Evans
Ranked #31 of 50 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Central VA
“I cleaned my plate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2012

With the four year old yelling from the backseat, and the knoedge that we have pretty much ate only food out of a bag for the past three days, Bob Evans looked like a good stop. And it was.
Clean restaurant
Excellent friendly service
Easy on and off interstate
And I cleaned my plate.
So did my kid.
Thank you!

Lewisburg, WV
“Horrible, horrible service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2011

Every time we have visited this restaurant, we have had the worst service. Slow servers who just forget to attend to their tables and wait staff who talk loudly to one another about their personal lives or gossip instead of attending to their tables. The kitchen staff seem to always mess up something with my meal. I don't understand how hard it is to make something plain - it should make it easier for them, right? The food is usually ok for a chain restaurant, but the service makes it not worth visiting this restaurant.

Visited September 2011
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Bob Evans !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2011

Our very first visit to a Bob Evans. Mid morning Sunday and folks were waiting for a table to be opened. A table for two took about 10-15 minutes but well worth the wait! Most folks were eating a great looking breakfast. I had a Bob Evans Hamburger the wife a Chicken sandwich
which included a fantastic coleslaw salad and fries.
Service was quick friendly, manager visited each table to see how you were doing. Also stopped in a VA. Bob Evans also Super food/service

• Visited September 2011