“Tasty Food and Relaxed Atmosphere”
Review of Stella's - CLOSED

Stella's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Stella's is a special experience in a special town. Take a step back in time to the romance period of the West Virginia mountains, meet the people who've made this historic town their home and enjoy the community spirit that has made Lewisburg grow and prosper. Stella's is a true reflection of this town's spirit, its warmth, charm and above all, it's hospitality. Its everything our mother, Alice Stella would have wanted. See for yourself and join us at Stella's!
Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

Great food! I had the coconut curry mussels. We went for a business dinner and everyone enjoyed their meal. Quick service. Location has changed. They are now located at 208 West Washington Street.

1  Thank Lbjennie24

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I was somewhat disappointed when Stella's moved from their old location and still much prefer it to the new one be after a rough change of venue they have gotten back to the old style. The service is excellent and the staff extremely good.
I miss the old place but it will remain one of my favorite.

Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

We just had a very nice lunch at Stella's. The lamb stew was very good and my son lived the mac and cheese.

Reviewed July 31, 2014

We normally stop in at our favorite restaurant in Lewisburg when we are passing through. Unfortunately it was on a day when it was closed. We were really bummed! Then we noticed just across the street an interesting place so we decided to investigate. Wow, Stella's was a real gem for us. I tried the Philly on home made bread. The meat was 'Flat Steak' and was really tasty and tender. My wife tried the Turkey burger and she said it was also tender, tasty and cooked to perfection. Guess our favorite restaurant will have some competition when we are passing through Wv now. Highly recommend "Stella's"....

1  Thank David F
Reviewed July 24, 2014

My parents treated me, my siblings, and my daughter to Sunday lunch at Stella's. Since Daddy was paying, we ordered what we liked from a lovely menu of delicious-sounding dishes. The meals were all very good. One brother mentioned that he wish he'd had more quiche, but otherwise my dad's omelet was beautiful, my shrimp and grits were very good, and my mom's dish of avocado with crab and eggs benedict (!!) was very nice. I split mine with her so I could enjoy some of that! There was fresh fruit on each plate for color and flavor contrast. For the seven of us, I think Daddy's bill was a bit about $115, so not too horrible for 7 adults. The setting is lovely too, in an old home with rugged beams in the walls and wrought-iron on the windows. Downtown Lewisburg is lovely anyway. The gardens outside are extremely nice, and the entrance to the restaurant is along a winding path through this garden. The staff were good, attentive but not pushy at all. An excellent choice for a fancy meal with someone special. Oh, and they cover the tables with butcher paper and supply crayons for children (or silly grown-ups like us) to color on :)

2  Thank MK C C