“Lovely family meal at Stella's” 4 of 5 stars

Stella's
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Stella's is a special experience in a special town. Take a step back in time to the romance period of the West Virginia mountains, meet the people who've made this historic town their home and enjoy the community spirit that has made Lewisburg grow and prosper. Stella's is a true reflection of this town's spirit, its warmth, charm and above all, it's hospitality. Its everything our mother, Alice Stella would have wanted. See for yourself and join us at Stella's!
New Bern, North Carolina
“Lovely family meal at Stella's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

My parents treated me, my siblings, and my daughter to Sunday lunch at Stella's. Since Daddy was paying, we ordered what we liked from a lovely menu of delicious-sounding dishes. The meals were all very good. One brother mentioned that he wish he'd had more quiche, but otherwise my dad's omelet was beautiful, my shrimp and grits were very good, and my mom's dish of avocado with crab and eggs benedict (!!) was very nice. I split mine with her so I could enjoy some of that! There was fresh fruit on each plate for color and flavor contrast. For the seven of us, I think Daddy's bill was a bit about $115, so not too horrible for 7 adults. The setting is lovely too, in an old home with rugged beams in the walls and wrought-iron on the windows. Downtown Lewisburg is lovely anyway. The gardens outside are extremely nice, and the entrance to the restaurant is along a winding path through this garden. The staff were good, attentive but not pushy at all. An excellent choice for a fancy meal with someone special. Oh, and they cover the tables with butcher paper and supply crayons for children (or silly grown-ups like us) to color on :)

2 Thank MK C C

Morgantown, West Virginia
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

We had a Sunday brunch in their outdoor seating area. Good food, good service. The brunch menu isn't extensive but there are a variety of choices.

Visited July 2014
“Nice spot in America's coolest small town”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

We ate outdoors in a beautiful setting. The service was prompt & polite. The seasonal quiche was excellent. Most lunches were $15-20.

Charlottesville, Virginia
“Good food in a lovely setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2014

We took a ride to Lewisburg, WV just for the bucolic scenery and to see the quaint small town. This was exactly what we found in Lewisburg. We visited some very lovely shops and some antique shops and then had lunch in Stella's. Wonderful choice - sitting outside under a tent next to a garden with a fountain was so pleasant. I had a spicy turkey burger with avocado that was delicious and my husband had a turkey and pork belly sandwich. We also had a small plate of Mac and cheese. All selections were excellent. I gave one less star because I was disappointed in the selections. I wish they would have had a few more creative selection but what was there was great!

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Beautiful Outdoor Seating”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I ate at Stella's on Saturday July 5th and we ate outside on the patio. It was a beautiful evening and the grounds are well maintained. The food was fine but nothing spectacular and I think they are getting used to their new larger location. Our server was very pleasant but not as experienced as you would expect for this type of restaurant. Overall, we had a nice evening I would give them another chance.