“Excellent Dinner Venue”
Review of Stella's - CLOSED

Stella's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Stella's is a special experience in a special town. Take a step back in time to the romance period of the West Virginia mountains, meet the people who've made this historic town their home and enjoy the community spirit that has made Lewisburg grow and prosper. Stella's is a true reflection of this town's spirit, its warmth, charm and above all, it's hospitality. Its everything our mother, Alice Stella would have wanted. See for yourself and join us at Stella's!
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Very good food for reasonable prices and a decent wine list for a more rural setting. We will definitely return but I would describe it as more of a special occasion restaurant. The wait staff was friendly, efficient and very helpful in making meal selections.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

We ate at Stella's for lunch outside on their garden patio. The setting was beautiful and the food was good also. The service was a bit spotty because they were shorthanded due to someone out sick. It was a gorgeous day and several patrons were drinking wine and champagne enjoying the sunny day.

1  Thank Charlene T
Reviewed September 18, 2013

The warm, luxurious nature ofvStella's engulfs you as soon as you step onto the very welcoming porch. The renovation of this old house is spectacular. I even heard that the famous New York designer,,Carlton Varney, had good things to say. Dining is in 4 rooms and tables are well spaced.

My husband and I shared the spinach and pear salad which was very fresh and delicious. He had the trout, which was excellent. I enjoyed the chicken stuffed with spinach, nuts, and blue cheese.
We both totally enjoyed the entire experience.

Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

I came here because of the awesome reviews. No one mentioned the plates average about $25-$35 per person. The service was great, the environment was great, the food was so-so and the bill about made me cry. It was my husband and 3 children. The kids ate hot dogs and pizza and us adults had pork chops. $107 and we were still a bit hungry when we left. It's a unique little place, but too fancy for our liking.

3  Thank Iluvdodgetrx
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Went there for lunch. Loved the use of fresh and local ingredients. Would recommend the restaurant for anyone staying in the area.

1  Thank JMVentura