WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Stella's

Stella's
Ranked #10 of 50 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Stella's is a special experience in a special town. Take a step back in time to the romance period of the West Virginia mountains, meet the people who've made this historic town their home and enjoy the community spirit that has made Lewisburg grow and prosper. Stella's is a true reflection of this town's spirit, its warmth, charm and above all, it's hospitality. Its everything our mother, Alice Stella would have wanted. See for yourself and join us at Stella's!
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Perfect day... a wonderful place to enjoy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stopped in Lewisburg during my vacation on my way to Canaan Valley. I am so glad I stopped! I felt like grabbing a bite to eat in this very cool little town and asked the wonderful women in the town's awesome antique stor, where should I eat on this beautiful day. They said either the General Lewis Inn, or Stella's outside in the courtyard. So I stolled over by myself and was just so happy I chose this wonderful place. My food and service was out of this world and not too pricey..I splurged and had the crab and avacado eggs benedict..YUMMMMM!

The owners were seated at a table across from me and it was ovious who they were as people were coming in. They are 2 sisters who took this great old homestead and named it after their Mother and well worth checking out. I will go back again!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Sheryl M

Charlotte
“Stella's is perfect”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2013

Had dinner at Stella's in July 2013. Was seated on the porch, as it had been raining and the garden area was still wet. This is a farm to table restaurant, they buy local food, they even grow some vegetables and herbs on site. I had a chicken dish, my friend had steak. My chicken was wonderful and my friend had the leanest filet I have ever tasted. This is truly a great find. Service was exceptional. Our server was attentive, made great suggestions and was truly a nice person. I highly recommend this restaurant, make it a destination.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Cyclist76
Ohio
“Brunch with atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

We're leaving the Greenbrier on Sunday and stopped in Lewisburg to get a late breakfast. Asked a local lady walking her dog for a recommendation and she suggested Stella's hands down for brunch. One block off Main St. is this charming victorian style restaurant with an outdoor courtyard and fountain. Breakfast was wonderful - served on china outside - the crab and avocado eggs benedict was excellent. Will definitely make this a tradition each time we visit the Greenbrier.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Lewisburg, West Virginia
“Southern Charm”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

Beautiful renovated home filled with light, excellent and reasonable lunch. Wonderful outdoor eating with an incredible fountain in the center of the patio.

Visited June 2013
nj
“nice sunday brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

we were tired of the free breakfast at the hotel - so found this real tasty alternative to the same old same old - very friendly, nice meal, reasonably priced - wished it wasn't raining so we could have ate out in the cute garden

Visited May 2013