“Awesome Selection of Bottled Beer ”

Irish Pub on Washington Street
Ranked #11 of 52 Restaurants in Lewisburg
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Description: An authentic Irish Pub with live Celtic music 5 nights a week, as well as local musicians. Fresh, house-made food, extensive beer list, and full bar with large selection of Irish whiskey. Family friendly with a small-town, welcoming atmosphere.
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

About a dozen draft brews. Literally 99 bottles on the rail above the bar. Not your typical Irish Pub. Menu consisted of 4 entree items & 4 apps - none if the standard pub fare. But the Irish stew was tasty! I enjoyed it with a pint of local brew IPA - Seneca

Reviewed August 18, 2013

A genuine Irish pub in a small town atmosphere. Food is decent, and beer selection is very good. Some good Irish whiskey brands, too.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

My husband and I stopped in the Irish Pub while we were sight seeing in Lewisburg. One of the cool things here was that there were 99 bottles of beer on the wall. The friendly bartender explained to us that if patrons drink one of each beer they have....they carry 99 different types....the patrons get their name on the wall and a hoodie. I thought that was interesting and fun. Don't worry, you don't have to drink them all in one night...they have a check list. So, if you like beer, this may be a place that you want to check out if you are in Lewisburg. They play traditional Irish music, they also have live music, but not on the night we were there, and friendly service.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

While in Lewisburg this past weekend, we stopped in to the Irish Pub downtown for a drink and stayed for a few as well as the fun!

The Pub is located on the main strip in downtown and is an easy walk from many of the B&B's nearby. You will likely want to walk since their drink menu is extensive, well-priced, and very good! They also had a local entertainer singing a lot of Irish pub songs and he was a lot of fun, getting the crowd involved and even heckling some of the patrons!

The drink list is a booklet they drop by the table, about 10 pages long and includes several pages of beers by category/style, a page full of shots, a page for wine offerings, and a cocktails section. The food menu is quite lacking, just a few small items to be ordered, and just ok quality there, but the place makes up for that in what it is meant to be, a pub!

I started with their Black Velvet... a mix of Guinness and champagne. Had never had it before, but likely will again when and if I can ever find it! I then moved on to their house special Bloody Mary and it was the spiciest and one of the best I have ever had! Sooo spicy! To me it tasted like it may have habaneros in the recipe, but they would not share any info on their house secret mix with me. It was garnished though with green bean, pickled okra, lemon, lime, and olives, so I was a huge fan all around!

There aren't many places to go at night in downtown Lewisburg, but it is nice to know that this one is open and is worth the trip. Just eat before you go and maybe plan to walk back to wherever you are staying!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Delightful little place in the middle of downtown, with easy street parking.

The friendly wait staff helped us choose our beers. We really enjoyed our Corned Beef and Swiss, and the Irish Stew for dinner!

You won't be disappointed: Great atmosphere!! Delicious food. Excellent, AUTHENTIC, live music!!