“Be prepared to wait”
Review of The Wild Bean

The Wild Bean
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Lewisburg
Description: The Wild Bean is a coffee shop and restaurant located in historic downtown Lewisburg, WV. We serve breakfast, lunch and have an assortment of fresh baked goods. Enjoy a drink from our espresso bar, a fruit smoothie or a cup of organic fresh brewed coffee. All in a casual fun atmosphere.
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Be prepared to wait”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

Good coffee, but if you are getting breakfast, be prepared to wait. They are either understaffed or pretty laid back. We waited almost 30 minutes for a breakfast burrito and they were not busy.

Visited September 2012

gate city va
“Average!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

As bakery/cafe owners we were excited to grab a latte and mexican coffee....! Advertised organic but the only thing organic was the milk. The flavorings were very artifical and again very average. The gentleman behind the counter was delightful though a plus for this business!

Visited July 2012
Greenville, North Carolina
“A step back into time when people were friendly”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

We had rented a cabin in Lewisburg for the Greenbrier Classic, but the storm of 2012 had crippled the area and we had no power, so I got up and went into town to find some coffee. I ended up at the Wild Bean and when I walked in I immediately noticed that I was a bit out of place because I had on golf clothes and nothing tie-died. But when I approached the counter and paused, the staff immediately recognized that I was a visitor and came up to describe the various coffee choices and make certain that I got what I needed. Over the week of the Classic, they simply could not have been more friendly or helpful. I had forgotten just how friendly the folks of West Virginia are, but let me tell you that the Wild Bean restored my love for the people of the Mountain State. Not only that, but their coffee is wonderful. And ---- they have FREE wifi. I great place to hang out in the morning.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank a36redbaron
Lewisburg, West Virginia
“Wonderful coffee shop”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Good coffee. Great breakfast burrito. The staff is friendly.

Visited May 2012
Covington, Va
“Excellent but pricey”
Reviewed May 24, 2012

Usually costs over 7.00 for a breakrast burrito and a coffee but the quality is great.

Visited May 2012