“Overall, very nice” 4 of 5 stars

Fairfield Inn & Suites Lewisburg
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
“Overall, very nice”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for business, and the hotel is clean, the staff are very nice, and the breakfasts are varied and good. I feel like the Princess and the Pea in my one criticism, but it is an important one...the sheets are very low thread count and were so rough that I checked to be sure the bed sheets were clean. My leg and elbow were irritated from moving on the sheets. When the main thing one gets a hotel room for is to sleep, comfort is important. This has happened one other time at another chain, so it may be becoming the norm, but I hope not.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Angela W

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Columbia, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2014

The room and all common areas were clean and tidy, staff was friendly and helpful and price was quite reasonable. Facility is new. Not too many people on our floor so we had no issue with noise. Near food and attractions.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Goldfish510
Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Our family was traveling from 3 different parts of the country to attend a family members funeral. From the reservation clerk, to the check in, we could not have had a more personal experience. They went out of our way to accommodate our needs and to make us comfortable. Thank you so much for all that was done for us during this hard time.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Columbia, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014 via mobile

nice, new fairfield with plenty of parking. rooms are spacious and beds are comfy. everything was very clean and the decor was up to date. the best part was the breakfast, definitely better than expected. this was a great choice for our family of five. I highly recommend this hotel!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2014

Nicely kept/updated property. VERY large rooms. Large common areas. Only complaint is that the HVAC unit was really, really loud - when I called my husband from the room he said "it sounds like your in a train with the windows open".

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
Abingdon, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

Used a reward certificate with my son and when I got to the hotel we were upgraded. Friendly front desk, clean rooms, plenty of good plugs, and a breakfast that was decent and started at 6am on a weekend, that met all.of our requirements before we headed to Snowshoe for skiing. We will.stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank DeltaSegmentFlyer
Greensboro, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2014

I spent one night at this hotel as it is one of the closest big towns to Snowshoe, WV. The property is very clean and the staff were friendly. The breakfast buffet was more than adequate, but lacked oatmeal, which was a bit disappointing for me. I did appreciate that the breakfast bar offered hard boiled eggs as an option versus powdered, scrambled eggs.
The rooms were well appointed and my son and I thought the beds were very comfortable. There is a guest laundry with 1 washer and 1 dryer that we took advantage of. I'm not sure how crowded the hotel was, but it was very quiet and I didn't wake up to any noise in the hallways at night (one of my biggest pet peeves in hotels). Overall, it was a good stay and I will consider staying again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Hampton Inn Lewisburg
Super 8 Lewisburg
Super 8 Lewisburg
#6 of 7 in Lewisburg
3.5 of 5 stars 317 reviews

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Lewisburg? Share your experiences!