Fairfield Inn & Suites Lewisburg
$169
Hampton.com
$121
$107
All reviewsmarriott hotelsindoor poolfresh fruitnice hotelbreakfast barbreakfast was excellentwafflesstaff was friendlywould stay here againmini fridgefree breakfastking suitebed was comfortablebusiness tripup to datewonderful stayfront desk staff
Reviewed August 8, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised at how well our stay went at the Fairfield. I'm familiar with full-service Marriott hotels, but I was not expecting much from a Fairfield. This location is less than two years old. The staff was friendly, our room was clean, and the bed was really comfortable. We stayed in a suite that was not only spacious with a nice size bathroom, but also conveniently had a microwave, mini fridge, and free internet access. Breakfast was provided daily in the lobby. It was a nice provision with a variety of options, but I did not eat anything because I made breakfast in my room. If in Lewisburg, I would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank GoldenMonarch
Reviewed August 5, 2011

The place was new. Very clean. Staff very nice. A great bargain.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank madabout95
Reviewed July 18, 2011

The Fairfield Inn and Suites in Lewisburg, WV is less than a year old. Three of my buddies and I were in the area for a five day trip to motorcycle in the area. It was perfect for convenience and quiet. The guest rooms are a significant upgrade from the old Fairfield layout. The lobby and breakfast/lounge area is spacious, bright, and very comfortable. The rooms are larger with flat screen TV's with very nice linens. The bathrooms in the old layout were small and cramped. Not so with the new layout. I used to avoid the Fairfield Inns of the past and probably will continue to avoid the smaller layouts but this new layout is very desirable. I would give this location as an alternative to staying at the more expensive Greenbriar Resort if you are in the area for other than the spa and golf facilities.

Room Tip: We took what they gave us and it was very nice.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank 1,623
Reviewed July 12, 2011

This hotel was a very welcome reprieve from a very long days drive with 400 miles more to go the next day! While the front desk clerk was questionable (I asked for a quiet room and she gave me a first floor room next to the rear exit????), the rest of the staff, especially the breakfast attendant, were perfect.

The property is located well with fast food and moderate resturants all within walking distance. There is also a Kmart nearby as well.

The hotel is very clean and the pool is one of the largest I've seen at a Fairfield. The room was large and very clean as well. The bathroom was huge with tons of counter space...what a treat!

I would happily recommend and/or stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank aspowie
Reviewed June 26, 2011

Hotel was fairly new and you could tell they strive to keep it top notch. The staff was great and housekeeping wonderful. so was breakfast. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family