All reviews room was clean parking lot bar grill outside entrance biscuits and gravy overnight stop yogurt usb ports free breakfast would stay here again the ground floor hour drive short stay first floor king suite gas station waffle maker
Reviewed September 13, 2017

We stayed at the Quality Inn in Lewisburg WV for the 2nd time this year. It is our go to location when coming to visit family in the area. The staff is extremely helpful and very welcoming. The quality of the rooms are good. We have stayed in other Quality Inns before and the location in Lewisburg is probably the best Quality you can find.

We also had the opportunity to utilize some of their meeting space for a family event. The GM was extremely helpful and very accommodating for our needs.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side near the pool are good.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2017

We stayed here a couple of years ago and it didn't seem quite as nice as before. The
air conditioner unit never shut off and it wasn't that hot in there. The toilet was so noisy when you flushed it you were afraid of waking everyone up. This fit our needs for one
night but nothing to rave about.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 28, 2017

My husband and I went to OBX and stayed at a Quality Inn there and we were a little hesitant in coming here. However, this place was really nice for the money! The outdoor pool was clean, the staff was really nice, the breakfast was good, and overall we had a good experience. We stayed in room 179 with our 10 pound yorkie! Never had any issues whatsoever! Room was clean, bathroom was clean, TV was good, and we would recommend others to stay here.

Room Tip: Quite area as we stayed in room 179!
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 23, 2017

I stayed at this hotel back in 2014 when traveling solo and had a decent experience, so I decided to stay here again when visiting Lewisburg with my boyfriend. (We're gay.)

My boyfiend and I walked in together. The clerk asked if he was staying separately and I indicated that, no, we were staying together. She repeatedly asked "just to make sure" that we indeed wanted a single king size bed. I don't know that she was being malicious but her repeated questions (at least 3 times) were absurd and a sign of poorly trained staff. Lewisburg is a tourist-friendly area. Surely other gay couples stay here, too.

After finally getting checked in, the stay was uneventful. The room was fairly large and clean. Breakfast was standard for the chain - bacon, eggs, bagels, pastries, cereal, and waffles. Internet was good. A different person was working checkout. I went up by myself and had no problems there.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank bitmapped
Reviewed August 20, 2017 via mobile

The hotel was nice and quiet. The staff was courteous. The hotel was located in a great place. The town of Lewisburg was voted the best little town. We stayed one night . The hotel was good for a single person, family, and or couple

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple