Quality Inn
$169
Hampton.com
$121
$107
All reviewsroom was cleanparking lotbar grilloutside entrancehour driveovernight stopyogurtbiscuits and gravyusb portslarge breakfast roomfree breakfaststayed one nightfirst floorwould stay here againgas stationking suitewaffle maker
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Both my husband and I were impressed with this hotel from the moment we checked in until the moment we drove away! The clerks were not only friendly and efficient, but they were chock full of advice on where to shop, eat and enjoy Lewisburg during our stay! And they never steered us wrong! The rooms were surprisingly immaculate with many updates, fresh paint, new calking in the bathroom and more! Not a stain on the carpet or mold or mildew to be found! In addition, the sheets were high quality and extremely soft, one amenity I am extremely fussy about! Even the coffee was very good! We highly recommend this hotel if you are traveling or vacationing in this area!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flutelaura
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I was driving through the night on the 20th, and was to tired to keep going. Most of the hotels in the area were sold out so I was stuck with this as my only options. For the bargain price of $89.00 plus tax I was able with my 2 kids to get some sleep before heading out at by check out time. When I got home I checked my credit card statement to find 3 charges for $100.79 for the 20th. I called to tell them they over charged me and the young man who answered the phone said he would credit the other charges. So today 6/22 I checked again... I now have 7 pending transactions that range from $100.79 and $201.58 (3 on the 20th, 2 on the 21st, and 2 on the 22nd) charging over $900.00 dollars for this room. When I called today, the girl at the desk said she only saw what they guy tried to do... and that she would send me an updated folio. I still dont have the folio, I want to send a screen shot of my credit card statement....But of course no one is available till Monday. So now I wonder how many more charges will try to post tonight....If you have to stay here cause there is no where else to stay - use cash.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Karla E
Reviewed June 10, 2014

Pillow had mold stains on both sides of pillow. I have pictures if you need to see them. Also what we thought was a motorcycle in parking lot was the a/c making noise when it kicked on every three minutes. I didn't show my wife the pillow case till the next morning because she would have freaked out and wanted to go to another hotel. We travel with our own pillows. I told these 2 problems to the checkout clerk and she started filling out a blue card of some kind. She never gave me a copy of the card or had me sign it so I don't know if it even got finished or turned in. She just said other than those 2 problems how was your stay? Quality Inn (WV086)

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bob D
Reviewed May 26, 2014

Stayed here one night as part of a motorcycle trip around West Virginia. A number of other bikers were here the same night. Hotel is very large, and was recently renovated; rooms were clean and king bed was comfortable. Friendly, helpful front desk staff. Convenient to any shopping you would need; also has a great restaurant (bar/grill) on site. Breakfast was standard at these hotels, with hard boiled eggs, variety of breads/muffins, yogurt, waffle iron, etc. Good experience; would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2014 via mobile

Staff is nice and helpful. Rooms are good size and clean. Breakfast is hot but basic. Parking lot is large enough for large vehicles or campers. Hotel is very close to highway but not able to hear highway. Stores and restaurants are close by.

• Stayed: April 2014