Quality Inn
$179
Hampton.com
The Escape(Lewisburg)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanparking lotbar grilloutside entrancehour driveovernight stopyogurtbiscuits and gravyusb portslarge breakfast roomfree breakfaststayed one nightfirst floorwould stay here againgas stationking suitewaffle maker
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I've been coming to this hotel since it was built. And what a decline I have witnessed. First room that was given to, we refused immediately bc when we walked in the smell of mildew about knocked us out. The second room given to us, again mildew but not as strong smelling...after driving from Alabama with two small children...I just needed a place for them to sleep for the night. I think the mildew in our second room is coming from the carpeted border at the base of the wall under the sink. I've been congested since we've been here.
The bathroom shower has black mildew in the corners and grout. I'm baffled by this bc new caulk and grout cleaner are a quick, easy fix. Seems lazy.
We got here on a Wednesday and are leaving on Sunday.( I'm still here and so bothered that I wanted to rate this place before I even made it home)
The maids have "cleaned" our room every day BUT our sheets have never been changed. I know bc on one bed there was a ink pen stain and the other bed had another small dot stain( might be blood) and despite the room being "cleaned" by maids every day AND the front desk telling us they should change the sheets every other day... We've slept on the same sheets 4 days. They didn't even take out the trash or clean the tub. Just made the bed, folded the toilet paper into a point on the roll and gave us new towels.
When you shower, there must be a clog bc the tub quickly feels up ankle deep with water. Very gross to think of.
There were hairs on our "clean" towels.
This place has had my business since it opened it's doors...I come every year to Lewisburg. Next year, I will stay elsewhere.
This place is lazy and dirty and the mildew is scary! Beware!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ALgirl80
Reviewed June 17, 2013

There is a bar on the rear side of the hotel which has an outside covered area. The bar patrons basically stay outside the entire evening and into the night. They were loud, actually screaming and very obscene. We made three complaint calls before action was taken, nearly 1am. This was a disturbing night.

Room Tip: Do not accept a room on the rear side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Dirty Lobby, unfriendly TARA to congratulate us bold and cold, late in the evening.
Sent us to second floor, no elevator, each of us with grey hair , no help offered.

Quality inn call themselves HOTELS when actually are MOTELS.
This is a false presentation.
That lobby leads to a second floor, outside, dirty floor. Overlooking the parking lot.
Do yourself a favor. Avoid this one.,

Room Tip: The back overlooks the pool. The front overlooks the parking lot. So pick your choice...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We stayed here in June 2013 on our way through during a trip to the East Coast. Rooms were clean and comfortable. We didn't see elevators and carry language upstairs was a pain and I couldn't find the ice machines. Other than that it was a good one night stay though I probably wouldn't enjoy an extended stay.

Room Tip: Pick a first floor room if have several bags to carry.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Older building but what a surprise when we walked into the room or should I say rooms. We had a room with a couch,chair,desk and TV. Then walk through a opening into a room with the bed and another TV. Rooms are very spacious along with the bathroom. It has a shower surrounded by glass(not really fond of that) with a rain shower head(love that), and a makeup table with plenty of lighting. Don't know if all rooms are like this. We are on the ground floor.
All rooms are entered from the outside. Very comfy bed. Ok internet. There is a Ruby Tuesdays just a short walk away.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank 914211m
JWALZ, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to respond. I am happy to pass along the positive comments to our Quality Inn staff. We hope you will visit us again soon!