Quality Inn
$121
$107
Hotels.com
$80
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsroom was cleanparking lotbar grilloutside entranceovernight stopyogurtbiscuits and gravyusb portslarge breakfast roomfree breakfastfirst floormicrowave and refrigeratorwould stay here againgas stationking suitewaffle makerin town
Reviewed June 18, 2012

We stay at this Quality Inn every year for our stint at the WV State Fair. Yes, it is an older, motel style Inn but don't let that put you off. We have been staying here for 10+ years and it is consistently a good comfortable stay. When you spend all day on your feet you want to come back to a clean, quiet room. There are two nice restaurants within walking distance, literally across parking lot, and a nice gas station/convenience store across the parking lot. It is right off the interstate but not close enough to be bothered by the vehicle noise.
Full breakfast is served and is usually very nice. Plenty of parking, right at your door and a pool for the kidos, there is also a lounge/bar, but I cannot comment on it. Looks nice tho. Staff are all very friendly and helpful as well.

Room Tip: Call for availability the middle of August as the state fair is going on then.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank cntrymama_11
Reviewed May 26, 2012

It is an older, refurbished hotel with a great staff and nice rooms. Recently stayed there with Run For The Wall. The hotel put out a tent with towels and buckets for washing the Harleys before we rode into DC.
Also you get to park right in front of your room!, Love it.

Room Tip: Room 129 has outside entry and is right across the lot from the pool. I like their first floor rooms because I can park right in front of the room.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Harleyca100
Reviewed March 21, 2012

My room was wonderful, the hospitality was superior, and the breakfast was better then I expected! Yummy! We had convenient access to all the local sites. This is a great hotel and I enjoyed my stay.

Room Tip: Spend a little more on the jacuzzi room...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank QueenManuela
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We arrived late at night without reservations and were given a room...The only thing I wasn't crazy about is that it's the old-style hotel where all doors face the outside. BUT the room was nice, and had been nicely updated. The beds were very comfortable with 4 pillow options on each bed. The heater was pretty loud, but since we were just sleeping in the room that was okay. The breakfast was great, and the woman who ran the breakfast room was very nice and attentive. We only stayed long enough to sleep, get breakfast and get back on the road, but we were told when we arrived at midnight that the bar was still open. We were given a password for the free wifi. They seemed to be very attentive to the needs of the guests. It's right off I-64, so the location was convenient too.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank VirginiaGummibaer
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This is a fantastic hotel! As many have said the "motel" look from the outside can be a bit worrisome but I assure you the rooms are clean and updated and the lounge/breakfast area is up to par with other breakfast included hotels. We stayed at this particular Quality Inn because it was our half way point to our final Christmas Day destination and they were a pet friendly establishment, which we needed since we had brought our dog. Normally their pet rooms are smoking, but they were immediately accommodating when I told them my wife was pregnant and smoking wasn't an option. Not only were they accommodating on the room (as I think they would be with most non-smoking requests) Jo, the manager I spoke to when making the reservation reduced the pet fee from $50 to $25, called it a "Christmas Present" This was a very pleasant experience, great staff, comfy room and a perfect stay if you are traveling with pets. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family