Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
The Greenbrier(White Sulphur Springs)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleanparking lotbar grilloutside entrancehour driveovernight stopyogurtbiscuits and gravyusb portslarge breakfast roomfree breakfaststayed one nightfirst floorwould stay here againgas stationking suitewaffle maker
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We arrived late at night without reservations and were given a room...The only thing I wasn't crazy about is that it's the old-style hotel where all doors face the outside. BUT the room was nice, and had been nicely updated. The beds were very comfortable with 4 pillow options on each bed. The heater was pretty loud, but since we were just sleeping in the room that was okay. The breakfast was great, and the woman who ran the breakfast room was very nice and attentive. We only stayed long enough to sleep, get breakfast and get back on the road, but we were told when we arrived at midnight that the bar was still open. We were given a password for the free wifi. They seemed to be very attentive to the needs of the guests. It's right off I-64, so the location was convenient too.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank VirginiaGummibaer
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This is a fantastic hotel! As many have said the "motel" look from the outside can be a bit worrisome but I assure you the rooms are clean and updated and the lounge/breakfast area is up to par with other breakfast included hotels. We stayed at this particular Quality Inn because it was our half way point to our final Christmas Day destination and they were a pet friendly establishment, which we needed since we had brought our dog. Normally their pet rooms are smoking, but they were immediately accommodating when I told them my wife was pregnant and smoking wasn't an option. Not only were they accommodating on the room (as I think they would be with most non-smoking requests) Jo, the manager I spoke to when making the reservation reduced the pet fee from $50 to $25, called it a "Christmas Present" This was a very pleasant experience, great staff, comfy room and a perfect stay if you are traveling with pets. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank KVB66
Reviewed November 12, 2011

I just returned from a 2-day stay here. Previously known as the Brier Inn, now it is a Quality Inn. Indeed, they are now a much better hotel than before. Two years ago I had so many problems with this hotel that my organization stopped using it for our yearly convention. Since then, it has had a complete metamorphosis. MUCH better now! It's more expensive now than it had been, but you really are getting much better value for the money. It's still reasonably priced, but I suspect they had so many problems in past-years because the previous cut-rate prices restricted their ability to hire good employees. The rooms are now clean and well maintained. The front desk personnel (previously a MAJOR problem) are now polite, helpful and attentive. I would not hesitate to come back here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank FlyboyWV
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Getting lost in the beauty of fall recently, we found ourselves far from home with no reservations anywhere. The Quality inn was a pleasant surprise. The outside was kinda scary looking, parking was a hassel, but the room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 5, 2011

Was in town for a golf tournament. Room was clean and the help at the front desk was great. We arrived lated and needed more towels and the front desk quickly gave them to us.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family