“Good place for the price”
Review of Super 8 Lewisburg

Super 8 Lewisburg
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Chambersburg
Reviewed October 1, 2013

We just spent one night here while visiting our son at school.
Over all it was a good place to stay for the money.
Only thing I would suggest is thicker pillows. The pillows are flat and sheets have little balls on them. But, they were clean

• Stayed September 2013
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
I would like to thank you for the wonderful comments you posted regarding your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean, comfortable room to friendly service and I can see achieved our goal.

Just to let everyone reading this review. We have ordered all new pillow and should have them into our guest rooms by the end of October.

I hope you will consider us again if you are traveling back to the Lewisburg area.
Newport News
Reviewed September 30, 2013

After having car trouble, the WV Courtesy Patrol called this hotel and saved the last room for us. It was a lifesaver because we were exhausted and needed to rest before continuing our trip home the nest day. Nice hotel and staff.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. I can see we achieved our goal.

I hope the rest of your trip home went fine. If you are ever back in the area I hope you will choose us again, this time without car troubles.
Sevierville
Reviewed September 17, 2013

The room was clean and quiet which I liked. I found out that there was no TV remote and asked desk about one. I was given one which did not work. I went back to desk and was told that I would probably have to manually operate the TV. I asked about getting one out of another room that wasn't rented and was told that each room had a different one and probably couldn't get one. I asked about having my change to compensate for it and was told that I could ask about that at checkout. Later I was brought a remote that worked. I appreciate that happening but shouldn't take asking for a discount to get it done. The next morning orange juice machine didn't work and no milk was available. There was little variety for breakfast. Rates were higher here then most areas of the country and didn't feel this was up to standards that I was use to in Motel 8s

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, September 20, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us. We regret any inconvenience experienced due to the remote. Our staff was correct regarding our remotes. Our rooms have different TV’s and we had to find another remote that would work for you TV.

We are continually striving to improve the hospitality we offer, and comments from our guests are always welcome.

I will address the breakfast display with our staff to make sure all products are stocked throughout our breakfast hours.

Travelers are raving about these Lewisburg hotels

Alden, New York
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Very large clean rooms.King size bed for me and my husband.Still had ample room to maneuver around the room.Parked our motorcycle right outside the window so we could keep an eye on it.Felt safe there.The room had our own adjustable heater,refrigerator,and a hair dryer in the bathroom.All staff was very friendly.Good continental breakfast

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, September 17, 2013

I am glad we had a room facing our parking lot so you could keep an eye on your motorcycle.
Hope to you see you again if you are traveling back through the Lewisburg area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Quality Inn
#1 of 7 in Lewisburg
Budget Inn Motel
Budget Inn Motel
#1 of 4 in Covington

Been to Super 8 Lewisburg? Share your experiences!