“great stay”
Review of Super 8 Lewisburg

Super 8 Lewisburg
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
Reviewed September 30, 2013

After having car trouble, the WV Courtesy Patrol called this hotel and saved the last room for us. It was a lifesaver because we were exhausted and needed to rest before continuing our trip home the nest day. Nice hotel and staff.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2013

Thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. I can see we achieved our goal.

I hope the rest of your trip home went fine. If you are ever back in the area I hope you will choose us again, this time without car troubles.

Reviewed September 18, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Reviewed September 17, 2013

The room was clean and quiet which I liked. I found out that there was no TV remote and asked desk about one. I was given one which did not work. I went back to desk and was told that I would probably have to manually operate the TV. I asked about getting one out of another room that wasn't rented and was told that each room had a different one and probably couldn't get one. I asked about having my change to compensate for it and was told that I could ask about that at checkout. Later I was brought a remote that worked. I appreciate that happening but shouldn't take asking for a discount to get it done. The next morning orange juice machine didn't work and no milk was available. There was little variety for breakfast. Rates were higher here then most areas of the country and didn't feel this was up to standards that I was use to in Motel 8s

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for your recent stay with us. We regret any inconvenience experienced due to the remote. Our staff was correct regarding our remotes. Our rooms have different TV’s and we had to find another remote that would work for you TV.

We are continually striving to improve the hospitality we offer, and comments from our guests are always welcome.

I will address the breakfast display with our staff to make sure all products are stocked throughout our breakfast hours.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

Very large clean rooms.King size bed for me and my husband.Still had ample room to maneuver around the room.Parked our motorcycle right outside the window so we could keep an eye on it.Felt safe there.The room had our own adjustable heater,refrigerator,and a hair dryer in the bathroom.All staff was very friendly.Good continental breakfast

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

I would like to thank you for the wonderful comments you posted regarding your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean, comfortable room to friendly service and I can see achieved our goal.

I am glad we had a room facing our parking lot so you could keep an eye on your motorcycle.
Hope to you see you again if you are traveling back through the Lewisburg area.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 15, 2013

Reviewed September 4, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This is the best Super-8 hotel I have stayed in so far. We stayed there only for one night and left early morning. We got a nice clean room with flat LCD tv and refrigerator. The sheets were bit old or dusty, that's the only thing I didn't like. Location is good. Its located on a quiet elevated area but is easily accessible to many restaurants and shops near by. Morning the area was covered in beautiful fog, so were able to click some nice pics.
Breakfast buffet was very good and had a range of items. But had only 3 tables,so many people had to take food to their rooms.
One star reduced for the itchy sheets.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean comfortable room.

Super 8 completed upgraded the breakfast program last fall to add the signature cinnamon roll, yogurt, and waffles. I am glad to hear that you liked our new options for breakfast. Our hotel does offer a small breakfast area that at times can get very crowded.

Regarding your last comment about the sheets being old and dusty and causing them to be itchy for you. I actually think the sheets that were on your bed were newer. I am truly sorry for that inconvenience.

Overall thanks again for the wonderful comments and especially your comment about our hotel being the best Super 8 that you have stayed at.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Quality Inn
#2 of 5 in Covington
Maison Marcel
Maison Marcel
#1 of 8 in Lewisburg

Been to Super 8 Lewisburg? Share your experiences!