“I WOULD RETURN” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
Manassas, Virginia
“I WOULD RETURN”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

This is my first stay at this hotel. Clerk is very nice. The first room I had smelled "damp"

i am not normally assertive but decided to speak u and request another room. the 2nd room was very nice.

it is a place to sleep when traveling and would come back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 stars
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean comfortable room.

I am truly sorry for the first room that you rented smelled “damp” but I am glad that we were able to accommodate you with a room that met your request.

I hope to see you back if you are through the Lewisburg, West Virginia area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Madison, WV
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

As son as my wife and I entered this Super 8, the lady named Amanda made us feel like we were her only customers.
Great room on the first floor and with a recliner which I need for medical reasons.
The room was clean and very quite and I enjoyed my stay at this location.
I had a very bad experience in a Super 8 in Morgantown, WV and I did not think that I would ever stay at a Super 8.
Thanks to Amanda, I will stay at a Super 8 once again and football season coming up and being a regular at Super 8.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 stars
I would like to thank you for the great comments you posted regarding your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean, comfortable room to friendly service and I can see achieved our goal.

I will pass on your comments regarding the customer service that Amanda provided to you. Again thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 in Lewisburg and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Quality Inn
Motel M Lewisburg
#7 of 7 in Lewisburg
2.5 of 5 stars 27 reviews
Baymont Inn & Suites Covington

Been to Super 8 Lewisburg? Share your experiences!