Super 8 by Wyndham Lewisburg
$179
$169
Hampton.com
$121
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay againa nice place to staystaff was friendlyyogurtcarolsuper8wvpetpillowsstategreenbrier
Reviewed August 10, 2013

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2013

Reviewed August 8, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2013

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I had stayed there three nights, the first night I checked in after 12:00. They said I was getting that night for free I was very happy and had expressed that to the staff. Then two days later I had gotten a phone call insisting that I check out because I not paid for all of my nights. After an almost argument with staff they agreed to let me pay for an other night. Sad that a almost great gesture ruined my stay due to greedy management.

• Stayed: August 2013
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Thank you for your comments that you have posted during your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean comfortable room. I can see we came up short with your stay.

I am sorry for the misunderstanding when you checked-in after midnight. All hotels nationwide when you check-in that is not considered for the upcoming night, that is considered that evening and it would not be a free night. I am sorry if that was your understanding.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I never stay at super 8's because I thought they were dirty, that not so good people stay there and they are usually motels. I don't feel safe in motels as opposed to hotels. Especially when it is just me and the kids without the hubby (as on this trip). Soooooo, looking for an affordable option and since it was a hotel with inside access, I booked. I booked on the s8 website, but first i went to retail me not.com for an online coupon.

This was a two day trip on the way to VBeach, so Lewisburg was our halfway point. Stayed there on the way to VB, stayed there on the way back. Double beds on the way, King size bed on the way back...the room with the king size bed did not have a flat screen, no big deal...had at first the tv didn't work, told front desk, fixed...the back security door was not latching properly I advised the front desk, not sure if it was resolved...really anyone could have come in...a few hairs when I lifted the fitted sheet, a few stains, but not in places that really mattered...overall, I would stay at a S8 again as long as it is the hotel style.

If you know anything about West Virginia, everything is on the mountain...literally, this hotel is right off the high way, but on the mountain, no big deal.

Free breakfast - frozen waffles, juice, bagels, cereal, yogurt, milk, about 6-8 chairs in lobby

Pros - microwave and frig/freezer in room, cost, Thurmond at the front desk, nice man, the other young lady in the morning-good customer service as well, relatively clean, flat screen tv, free wifi, near restaurants, hotel key discount at AppleBees, location-2 blocks if that from WALMART!!!!!
Cons - see narrative-no elevator

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank travelgrlOHgoingtoGA

I would like to thank you for comments you posted regarding your stay at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our number one goal is to meet everyone’s needs from a clean, comfortable room to friendly service and I can see achieved our goal. I am glad you decided to try us.

Reviewed August 4, 2013