“very good”
Review of Super 8 Lewisburg

Super 8 Lewisburg
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Rushville, Illinois
Reviewed March 8, 2013

This hotel is very clean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The only downside was the Continental Breakfast. There was only coffee, milk, cereal, and bread. I would have liked to see a little more offered, maybe some fresh fruit.

Room Tip: All the rooms are non-smoking so there is a $250 charge to your card if you smoke in the room. But a...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Thank you for the wonderful comments you posted regarding our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia. We take pride in our hotel and staff, and our goal is to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable room and friendly service and I can see that we achieved our goal.

Our Super 8 has been upgraded to the new Super 8 breakfast program which includes, yogurt, cereal, fruit cup and the new brands specific “Simply Super Cinnamon Roll.” Again I am sorry that our breakfast did not meet your needs.

I hope when you are in this area again, you will consider us for your lodging needs.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I reviewed this Super 8 in February 2012 and noted it was fair deal. I think the 3 nights I spent here in February 2013 was even better. The room was clean and updated. The bed offered much more support than the motel I had stayed in the night before I arrived (a Red Roof). Mostly, the person who checked us in, Amanda Bowyer, was unbelievably helpful and cheerful. If I owned a motel in the area I would try to steal her away! :-) Overall, I think it's the best value in Lewisburg.

Room Tip: There is no fitness center here and they do not have any deals worked out with fitness centers in th...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, March 3, 2013
I would like to thank you for the comments you posted regarding our Lewisburg, WV Super 8. Our goal is to meet your needs with a clean comfortable room and friendly staff. I am happy that you decided to try us again after your prior visit.

For the last three years we have gone thru an interior renovation that included new carpet, beds, bed comforters, chairs, drapes, bathroom vanities and painted all our guest rooms.
The other upgraded was the new Super 8 breakfast program which includes, yogurt, cereal, fruit cup and the new brands specific “Simply Super Cinnamon Roll.

I will pass on your comments regarding the customer service that Amanda provided to you. Again thank you for staying with us at the Super 8 in Lewisburg and look forward to seeing you in the future.
Cope
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The rooms were very clean and efficient. The only problem we had was getting access to the wi-fi which we never got. The person at the desk kept giving us a 6 digit password and it was asking for an 8 digit. Overall the stay was good.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
I would like to thank you for the comments you posted regarding our Lewisburg, WV Super 8. Our goal is to meet your needs with a clean comfortable room and friendly staff. I am happy that your stay with us was a pleasant one.

Regarding the Internet password, our hotel uses only a 6 digit password so I am a little confused that your computer kept asking you for an 8 digit password. The only thing I can think of is you were trying to log into another wireless/wired internet provider and not our free Wi-Fi that we provide to our guests.

Again I want to thank you for your business at our Super 8 in Lewisburg, West Virginia and look forward to seeing you back soon.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Quality Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lewisburg
Budget Inn Motel
Budget Inn Motel
#1 of 5 in Covington

Been to Super 8 Lewisburg? Share your experiences!