“My Accomendations”
Review of Super 8 Lewisburg

Super 8 Lewisburg
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
WOOSTER
Reviewed October 7, 2012

You might want to try staying in either Beckley or Summerville if in this area of West Virginia..while the accommodations were not terrible, it wasn't one of the nicer Super 8 chain hotels I have stayed in...breakfast was just cereal and breads...would be alright for short stay if not so pricey..just the week prior stayed in a Super 8 in PA that was 25 dollars less and much, much nicer

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for the comments you posted regarding our Super 8 in Lewisburg, WV. I apologize that your stay did not meet your expectations.

For the last two years we have done many upgrades to our Super 8 in Lewisburg which have included bed comforters mattress pads, pillows, drapes, pictures, beds, chairs and this year include bathroom vanities. I am truly sorry that you thought our Super 8 did not meet your standards.

As regards to the breakfast items, I am sorry we did not meet your requirements for food items. Our Super 8 has just upgraded to the new Super 8 breakfast program which includes, yogurt, cereal, fruit cup and the new brands specific “Simply Super Cinnamon Roll.”

Again, please accept my apologies for not meeting your expectations. I hope when you are in this area again, you will consider us for your lodging needs.
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Stayed 2 nights last week on vacation because I couldn't find a good hotel for pets (WV is not very pet friendly) The place reeked of smoke but had a perfumy smell over that. The parking lot was trashy and so was the grassy area in the back and far side. There was no outlet from the front parking lot. It was old, dark and depressing. Rusty fixtures in bathroom. The rooms in Super 8's are very small. You have to step aside to let someone pass. Way overpriced--this should be a $45 hotel, not $65 plus a pet fee. My dog was cleaner than their old carpets.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
GM3276, General Manager at Super 8 Lewisburg, responded to this review, September 26, 2012
I would like to thank you for the comments you posted regarding our Super 8 in Lewisburg, WV. You are correct that there are many hotels that do not allow pets to stay with you. However, we are a hotel that does allow pets.

The smoke smell that you encountered concerns me. The hotel only had 6 rooms that allow smoking, so I am not sure how the entire hotel had a smoke smell. As of the first of September, Greenbrier County has passed a new law that all hotels are now non-smoking; and we have started the process of converting our last 6 smoking rooms to non-smoking.

Regarding the hotels conditions - the hotel guest rooms were renovated in 2010 with new carpet, paint, bed coverings, pictures, and drapes. This year we will finish with our bathroom renovations that included new vanities and faucets.

I realize that you may not be satisfied with my response to your complaint. So please remember that all Super 8’s are independently owned and operated. Your dissatisfaction with our hotel should not cause you to stop staying at other Super 8’s. Those hardworking owners and operators deserve the opportunity to provide you with accommodations

Travelers are raving about these Lewisburg hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Quality Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Lewisburg
Budget Inn Motel
Budget Inn Motel
#1 of 4 in Covington

Been to Super 8 Lewisburg? Share your experiences!