“Last Resort” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 6 Lewisburg B&B and Inns
Fraser, Colorado
“Last Resort”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I ended up in this motel because every other hotel all the way from Beckely was filled up. I would not recommend a stay here. In retrospect I would have been more comfortable sleeping in my car at a rest stop. The room had a musty smell that emanated from the dented and dirty but functional A/C unit in the window. The bathroom had dingy, worn out towels, broken tiles and dirty grout. I did not end up using the bathroom at all because I didn't dare. After pulling down the bed clothes I realized the sheets had holes and were worn so thin you can see right through to the ancient mattress. Fortunately for me I was hauling some furniture and had a plastic tarp in the back of my car which I used to cover the bed before I slept on it. I would guess this motel was built in the 60's or 70's and could be a nice place if the owners would put some money into renovations or at least buy some new mattresses, sheets and towels. For this horrible experience I was charged $95!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Couples
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

I can relate to the lady about the bed bugs only,I brought some home with me!!! It's cost us a small fortune getting it taken care of professionally. What a nightmare it has been!!!!!!!! Do NOT stay at this hotel!

Stayed July 2012

Travelers are raving about these Lewisburg hotels

Arlington, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

I stayed 2 nights at the Relax Inn last weekend and walked away covered with red itchy bumps over my face, leg and arms which appear to be bed bug bites.
If you want the gift that keeps on giving you should stay at the Relax Inn in Lewisburg. After speaking with the owner he offered me a $40.00 refund which I declined. He also told me that he had not had any problems in this room.
My recommendation would be to stay as far as possible away from this cheap and dirty motel.
And I also found that there was a moldy corner in the bathroom, the security latch on the door was broken off.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ILONA G
Green Cove Springs FL
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2010

This seemed like a good idea-- not too far off the interstate and a pretty good price. But no. Not much about this place would ever bring us back. Room seemed clean, but curtains wouldn't close all the way. No cable (barely a good picture with just local channels), no breakfast (not even coffee) and the wifi wasn't strong enough to meet just our minimum needs. We slept OK but in the morning, the toilet plugged up.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
4 Thank Crabcakegirl
Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2010

The room was dirty and smelled. When I got there, I didn't have any soap or shampoo in the bathroom and I had to go to the office to ask for it. The manager (or owner? I think he lives here) was very reluctant to give me extra shampoo although my hair is obviously very long. I had to go to the walmart to buy my own conditioner because he refused to give me any. Then the next day my room wasn't cleaned so I had to go back to the office to get clean towels! He said it wasn't cleaned because the cleaning company he hired didn't want to come in the snow (the roads were all cleared so this was a lame excuse). I was afraid to walk barefoot because the carpet was dirty, and I had to put toilet paper all over the seat before I felt safe using it. The beds were obviously not clean and I'm sure they didn't wash the sheets from the last guest. The internet is spotty and unfortunately that's pretty much their only amenity. The manager doesn't speak english well and you have to repeat everything a few times because he seems to be losing his hearing. Also, it used to be the Days Inn and all the stuff still says Days Inn on it, but it is crossed out with a black marker. This place is definitely way overpriced. He is going to be out of business very quickly if he keeps this up. Do yourself a favor and spend a couple of bucks more to stay at the Holiday Inn or Marriott across the street!!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
6 Thank traveler1231Florida
Lima, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2010

The rooms are not ergonomic for the modern business traveler. Our shower water was luke-warm at best, yet boiling from the sink! Housekeeping did not visit daily, or even every other day!
The only good benefit to this hotel is proximity to major thouroughways, restaurants, and shopping!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled on business
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
    • 1 of 5 stars
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg
Motel M Lewisburg
#7 of 7 in Lewisburg
2.5 of 5 stars 27 reviews
Baymont Inn & Suites Covington

Been to Relax Inn Lewisburg? Share your experiences!