All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollspancake machinenice indoor poolkitchenette areafree breakfast ishousekeeping staffwould definitely stay here againvery clean hotelcomfortable bedhistoric downtowninternet accessan overnight stayhot tubconvenient locationstaff was very friendly and helpfulin town
Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

I try and stay at holiday inn when I travel. You always know what you are going to get. This place is great. Very friendly staff too. Check in was seamless and with a smile. Breakfast is as expected. Holiday inn needs better coffee though.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
Robert K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

I would like to thank you for wonderful comments you posted regarding our 2016 Torchbearer award winning Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lewisburg, WV. We take pride in our hotel and staff, and I am glad we met your expectations. Our staff at Lewisburg is one of the friendliest you will find. I can see that we achieved our goals.

Reviewed October 11, 2017 via mobile

The Holiday Inn in Lewisburg WV is conveniently located off of Interstate 64 and is close to historic downtown and the The Greenbrier. If you are visiting the area or need an alternative to the resort this is home. The property is relatively new with a stacked stone facade. The interior is accented with cream and brown colors that match the stone exterior. The halls and the bedroom were very clean and well lit. The Front Desk Staff, like Andrea, Erin and Carmen were very friendly, sociable and helpful with tips on places to see and where to dine. Nida, with the Housekeeping Staff, had just finished making up our room and was most welcoming of us for choosing the Holiday Inn in Lewisburg.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
Robert K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 13, 2017

Reviewed October 9, 2017

We were greeted by a friendly staff upon arrival. We were able to get unpacked and were relaxing pretty quickly. The room was clean(between the mattresses as well) and we had no problems during our stay. Breakfast was pretty good, but, not excellent. The bananas were either black or green. There were some shortages of a few items, but, the breakfast man was trying to keep up with the crowd. They could DEFINITELY use more tables in the breakfast area. I saw several people come in and grab something after seeing there was no available room. There was a lot of empty space that could have held more tables and people. Checkout was fast and simple. I'd stay here again. Wish I could have caught the place on bacon day instead of sausage and (yuck) turkey sausage day. Overall an A-/B+ stay.

Room Tip: Ground floor a few doors down from the mid- building entrance worked well for us.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Robert K, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. It lets us know what we can do better to improve our services. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express & Suites Lewisburg.

Reviewed October 9, 2017

Historic lewisburg was a fantastic place. The hotel ,for two nights, fit the bill. Travelled to greenbrier, to organ cave, to beckley...all within reasonable distance from here. Pool was clean...and quiet. Kids had fun. Beds were kept clean and comfortable. Breakfast was blah, but we were not there too much for it,,,just coffee, and that was on point. Only issue with hotel was the lack of signs telling you that you have arrived. It seems to be behind a shopping mall, but there is no sign in front telling you that. Other then that...a great time

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed September 12, 2017

Stayed here for work during the West Virginia State Fair and it was perfect. Prime location as it is exceptionally quiet yet conveniently located. Wonderful staff (thanks, Skeeter) and nice amenities. Was worried about the exercise facility from online photos, but it was TERRIFIC. I've uploaded photos to help those interested I fitness see the excellent equipment and space available here. 24-7 access as well. Highly recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Any room is great, but 3rd floor back side is exceptionally quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business