We stayed at the Holiday Inn Express while in town for a family reunion. The hotel had some flaws. The elevator was incredibly loud. It almost sounds like the door in grinding against something every time the door opens and shuts. I suggest that you ask for a room in the 20's (120, 220, 320) because those rooms are farther away from the elevator. We were in 229 an we were the last room on the floor and were lucky to be pretty far away from the noisy elevator. We took the stairs when we came and went. The cleaning is very inconsistent. We had a suite and upon arrival there was trash under our sink that was not removed from a previous guest. We stayed three nights and one day the bed was made, two days it was not, two days the towels were cleaned up and refreshed one day it was not. Toilet paper and Kleenex were not refreshed. I would have to ask for those items. We had a hot tub in the room, which was really nice, and it had towels on arrival and were only refreshed once. Having a suite it was nice to have a few plastic cups and some paper plates and a roll of paper towels in the cabinet. The pools is indoors and I think this hotel has the smallest pool towels I have ever seen. The room bath towels seemed bigger. The hotel offers a few breakfast which is a very nice gesture. Again, there is inconsistency here. One day the cooler has yogurt, hardboiled eggs and milk. The next day there was only milk. When another guest and myself peeked into the servers preparation room and asked for eggs and yogurt we were told they would have it out in a minute. After about 30 minutes, the items never came. I almost felt that maybe someone went to the store to get it, because we kept being told, they are coming. Overall, the staff seemed kind and professional. Our TV was not working right on Saturday night and they came up to help, most of them greeted you every time you walked past the front desk. The bed was probably the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in at a hotel and the location is about a mile from the Downtown Historic District....we walked back and forth.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand new hotel in Lewisburg, West Virginia boasts excellent facilities. Come and stay at our new Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Lewisburg near the Greenbrier Valley Airport. Our hotel in Lewisburg, WV is the perfect choice for both leisure and corporate travelers. Families looking for lodging in Lewisburg, WV will love staying at our hotel, near Lost World Caverns, located just off I-64 in the lovely Allegheny Mountains. We are convenient to several local attractions, including the scenic Greenbrier River, historic downtown Lewisburg & plenty of antique shopping. Other sights and activities near our hotel in Lewisburg, WV include Organ Cave, the West Virginia State Fair & Oakhurst Links, home of the oldest organized golf club in the United States. Business travelers will be impressed by the comfort of our Lewisburg, West Virginia accommodations. We also offer access to numerous companies, such as the Terradon Corporation, Gateway Industries, ABB Process Analytics, Wal-Mart and the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine. In addition, we provide a Business Center with fax, print, copy services, a computer and free high-speed Internet access, so you can keep up with business on the road. While lodging in this Lewisburg, WV hotel, enjoy amenities including a heated, indoor pool, a modern fitness center and a free hot breakfast bar. Book your reservation now to enjoy great Lewisburg hotel rates. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Lewisburg
- Holiday Inn Express Lewisburg
- Lewisburg Holiday Inn