Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg
$121
$107
Hotels.com
$80
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollspancake machineshopping plazanice indoor poolkitchenette areafree breakfast iswould definitely stay here againcomfortable bedvery clean hotelhousekeeping staffan overnight stayinternet accesshot tubconvenient locationstaff was very friendly and helpfulhistoric downtown
Reviewed April 17, 2013

My friends and I had a girls weekend and planned it in Lewisburg, WV at the Chocolate Festival, all other hotels were booked so we decided to stay here and I'm glad we did!!!!! VERY nice and clean and staff was very nice and considerate (unlike some other hotels in the area)!!!! Will definitely stay here the next time we visit the area.....oh Chocolate Festival was AWESOME, but when isn't chocolate :)

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Suzanne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2013

Thank you for the great comments you posted regarding our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lewisburg, West Virginia. We take great pride in our hotel and are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we met your expectations. Our goal is to provide clean, comfortable rooms for our guests and friendly service from our employees.

You are so correct that the Chocolate Festival is an event that you should not miss. Glad you loved it.

Again thanks for the kind words and hope to see you next year for the Festival.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

We had a great experience here. The hotel is clean, the staff was friendly, the free breakfast had great variety, the wifi worked perfectly and was free. It's not a luxury property, but it was everything we needed and more. Lewisburg is a great little town, and if we go back, we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

I appreciate the wonderful comments you posted regarding our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lewisburg, West Virginia. We take great pride in our hotel and are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we met your expectations.

I am happy that you enjoyed the breakfast. We strive to make our breakfast a great start of the day for our guests.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This was my third stay at this hotel, and it remains my place of choice when I'm breaking up a rather long road trip. Everything about it is just what is needed after a long day onn the road. On previous visits I have stayed with several family members and also as a couple. This time I stayed alone. In every situation it met every need. The rooms are spacious, clean, and comfortable, the location is convenient to restaurants and to shopping and is right off the Interstate. The surrounding area is quite safe. The staff is efficient and friendly, the breakfast area is large and has a nice variety. In short, everything about it is warm and welcoming.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Suzanne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

You are correct that our hotel is located in walking distance to many dining and shopping choices.

Again, thank you for staying with us, and I am looking forward to your next visit when you are in the Lewisburg area again. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I believe this is the best hotel an Lewisburg and I have stayed in them all except the newish Fairfield. Front desk and staff are friendly. I recommend you get the family suite if you have more than a few people. It has a king in a private bedroom and tv with bathroom, a queen, a pullout couch, dining room table and another bath.

• Stayed: March 2013
Suzanne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Again, thank you for your comments and recommendations to others; and I hope you will consider us again for your future lodging needs. As a reminder if you are interested in our family suites make sure you make your reservation in advance since the hotel only has two of these rooms.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

My wife and I choose to stay in Holiday Inn Express hotels whenever they are available as we travel around the US. This is by far the absolute best.It has an attractive large breakfast room, friendly courteous staff, and well-appointed and spacious bedrooms. The decor is up-to-date.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

I hope to see you again if your travel takes you through the Lewisburg, West Virginia area.