Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg
Maison Marcel(Lewisburg)
$275
The Escape(Lewisburg)
Hotels.com
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsfront deskcinnamon rollspancake machineshopping plazanice indoor poolkitchenette areafree breakfast iswould definitely stay here againhousekeeping staffvery clean hotelcomfortable bedan overnight stayinternet accessconvenient locationhot tubstaff was very friendly and helpfulhistoric downtown
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Just stayed here three nights and found it clean and comfortable . Several restaurants and stores are next door. Great breakfast with lots of selections. This is also very close to the highway so is handy for those traveling through.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Suzanne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for the great comments you posted regarding our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lewisburg, West Virginia. As an experienced traveler, you understand how important a clean, comfortable room and friendly staff are. We take great pride in our hotel and are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we met your expectations.

I am happy that you enjoyed the breakfast. We strive to make our breakfast a great start of the day for our guests.

Again, thank you for your comments and recommendations to others; and I hope you will consider us again for your future lodging needs.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Will definitely stay here again if the opportunity arises. The room was very clean, good shower, comfy beds, nice TV, user friendly WiFi - all of the things we look for in a hotel. The location was good for us because it allowed us to drive a good distance from Indiana but stop before we had to go over the mountains. The reason we did not give it an excellent rating is because of the breakfast buffet. The selection was poor at the time we ate (around 9) and the hot food was lukewarm.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Suzanne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded March 9, 2013

Thank you for the great comments you posted regarding our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable room with friendly service. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your room.

I apologize for the breakfast not being re-stocked quickly, even at 9:00am it should be fully stocked. I will also look into the hot food section regarding your comments about being lukewarm. We follow the guidelines of the equipment being used and closely monitored by the local health department on their inspections.

Again, thank you for staying with us, and I am looking forward to your next visit when you are in the Lewisburg area again. Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed February 7, 2013

Did a stopover Super Bowl Sunday on my way south. After driving through snow and ice it was a welcome to have a comfy place to stay. And the chair is the nicest I have ever seen in any hotel chain...Front desk staff was very nice...

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Linda520
Suzanne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2013

Thank you for the great comments you posted regarding our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our goal is to provide a clean, comfortable room with friendly service. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your room and especially the lounge chair to watch a great Super Bowl.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

we were on our way back to kentucky-had been to washington, d.c. when we arrived, the young woman at the desk was being so kind to an older guest...she was snipping a tag from the collar of the lady's shirt.
the room was so clean and comfy! it was so reasonably priced, too.
i really liked the lobby area. it was super cold outside, and the seating area by the fireplace was great. the breakfast was good, too.
if we are in need of a hotel room around this area, i will go out of my way to stop there.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
Suzanne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2013

Thank you for the great comments you posted regarding our Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Lewisburg, West Virginia. Our goal is to provide our guests with a clean, comfortable room and a friendly, helpful staff. We take great pride in our hotel and are happy to hear that your stay was pleasant and that we met your expectations.

I am happy to hear you enjoyed the fireplace; we think it adds a cozy atmosphere especially when it is cold outside. Glad to hear you enjoyed the breakfast; it is nice to wake up to a hot breakfast, and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites has one of the best.

I am looking forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

booked at this hotel for one night but stayed two. I was pleasantly surprised by the cleanliness, friendliness of the staff, amenities. I didn't think HI Express will have all the commonly used amenities including great breakfast.
Would highly recommend the place if going to Greenbrier resort area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Suzanne H, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

I am glad you enjoyed the breakfast. It is nice to wake up to a hot breakfast, and the Holiday Inn Express & Suites has one of the best.

I hope to see you again if your travel takes you through the Lewisburg, West Virginia area.