Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Lewisburg
Reviewed May 26, 2011

We stayed one night on our way home from the Outer Banks. The desk clerk was friendly and helpful. Our room had 2 Queens; it was impeccably clean; quiet and the beds were the best I've ever experienced in a hotel anywhere at any price. The room was fine for two of us; if you are traveling with a family it would be a bit cramped for four.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 21, 2011

I have traveled in 27 different countries, 49 states, and stayed in many hotels and resorts. I can truthfully the Holiday Inn Express Lewisburg is the top HIE I have ever stayed in. In fact it is one of the top hotels I have ever chosen. The property is pristine, the customer service is superior, the rooms are decorated and highly pleasing. The beds are welcoming and want to keep you in bed instead of eating breakfast. But don't be seduced! It's worth leaving the comfy bed to meet Mary, The Queen of Breakfast. (Hint: you'll want to take her with you). Greenbrier County is scenic and beautiful; Lewisburg is a treasure; and the Holiday Inn Express is where you will want to stay and return!

Room Tip: Call the front desk!
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 14, 2010

This hotel is in a great location and staying here is a wonderful experience from start to finish. The lobby is welcoming and homey and the staff at the front desk are friendly and efficient. The rooms are extremely clean and well appointed and provides a quiet night's rest. A must stay in Lewisburg!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank businesstraveler009
Reviewed December 3, 2010

This brand new hotel was probably the best hotel I have ever stayed in while traveling on the road. Everything was excellent. The decor was excellent with a beautiful stone fire place in the lobby. The room was extremely clean and the king size bed was extremely comfortable. There was free high speed internet access. The breakfast was also great. It was a great value for the money we spent on the room!

I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 28, 2010

My overall impression of this hotel is a positive one, and it would be an extremely solid choice if you find yourself in this area. I had two tasks in Lewisburg: survey a bridge nearby and attend a friend's wedding, so I had to stay three nights.

The only thing that I thought was a little weak about the place is that one day our room was not cleaned. The next day, our room key was deactivated (despite paying for all three nights upon check in). But in the hotel's favor, they gave me no problems and went right to fixing the problem when I brought it up.

The beds here are divine. It's hard to want to get out of bed when they're so comfortable. Although I felt back coming in there after getting all dirty doing a bridge survey and rolling around on the comfortable bed!

Final note: another FABULOUS breakfast buffet!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2010

My daughter and I stayed here last November while attending the open house at the school of osteopathic medicine. We found everything about our experience to be wonderful. The room was very clean and our beds were very comfortable. The breakfast buffet was much more than I expected. I was surprised to see bacon, waffles and eggs when I was anticipationg the usual pastries and coffee. Lewisburg is a very lovely town. Our whole family will be visiting there again next month, and have already booked a room at this hotel. PS-- The pool was also magnificent!

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 25, 2010

we were attending a conference at the nearby greenbrier resort and didn't want to spend the $$$$ to stay there for the whole time, so we commuted from this hotel in lewisberg. it was close to the interstate and some chain restaruants. the staff was friendly, the room was comfortable and the whole place was clean, even the indoor pool and hot tub area. we had a good wifi signal and a small kitchen area with a microwave and mini fridge. all in all a good value. my single complaint was that the free coffee was too weak for my liking but that's a small thing.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lewisburg
Hampton Inn Lewisburg
#1 of 8 in Lewisburg
Budget Inn Motel
Budget Inn Motel
#2 of 5 in Covington

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lewisburg? Share your experiences!