“Great Place:)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hillbilly Hot Dogs

Hillbilly Hot Dogs
Ranked #1 of 1 Restaurants in Lesage
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Celebrating 15 years of Love and Weenies, Hillbilly Hot Dogs serves gourmet hot dogs, burgers, salads and more with quirky, down-home charm.
Hurricane, West Virginia, United States
“Great Place:)”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Place was GREAT! Loved it! Make sure to give a tip and they will sing a song for you:) Food was really good some of the best zucchini sticks I have ever has. Looked the decor has to make you smile or you just have no sense of humor:) Have to say first time I have sat down in a bus and had lunch:) Employees were GREAT!

Wherever we are
“Watch your head on the bus!!”
Reviewed June 11, 2013

What a ridiculously fun place. Darn good dogs in about any way you can think of. Friendly staff and some of the most eclectic, odd ball, entertaining seating you'll ever see. Be sure to add your signature to the thousands of others. We had a blast and I wasn't the only one that bumped their head on the bus door.

Rexburg, Idaho
“Great Atmosphere”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

What a place. Looks like a dump outside but the food was good. Had a deep fried hot dog with deep fried spam on it. Very good. May not sound like it but the food is very good. We had 4 different hot dogs and they were all good. We enjoyed the junk scattered all over the property had some good laughs. It is a spoof on the stereo typical West Virginian and it is fun.

Johnstown, Pennsylvania
“You gotta stop”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

What a neat roadside stop! Great hot dogs with a big dose of Hillbilly mixed in.
I tried the triditional chili dog and was very happy with it, good flavor and at $1.79 a great deal!
The parking lot is gravel, making things a bit tricky for some of our motorcycle group and the location is along side a busy highway, so use caution approaching and leaving.
I would recommend this stop, if for nothing eles to say been there, done that!

• Visited May 2013
“Hillbilly Hotdogs delivers on fun!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I am a native West Virginian. I have visited the Target off I-64 at exit 18 but I have never gone the extra 10 minutes to visit the Hillbilly Hotdogs at Lesage, WV. Today I went and must say it was one of the most enjoyable places I have ever eaten. The Hillbilly theme and atmosphere is fantastic...very tastefully done. They capture the essence of all things "Hillbilly"....they even have sayings posted that I have never heard! This place will put many smiles on your face. Tons of interesting antiques and a uniqueness that is well worth your time. They have their own cute theme song that if you sing "by heart" you get a free hot dog! (At least for now.) If you leave a tip they will sing YOU a song. Oh, the food was good and well presented and the price was reasonable. I had the first hot dog listed on the extensive menu that was a hot dog with chili, mustard and onions. It was very good while the fries were excellent., They had blackberry cobbler for dessert today along with chocolate cake. They looked delicious but I felt I should not indulge at this time. I hope if you are traveling on I-64 you take Exit 18 and visit Hillbilly Hotdogs. Ah, come on! Just one won't hurt you!

• Visited May 2013