“Rafting Group Dining”
Review of Chetty's Pub

Chetty's Pub
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: American
Description: Right smack dab on the rim of West Virginia's New River Gorge, we're serving pub food and fun times. Please check our website for hours.
Reviewed May 26, 2014

They play live footage of rafting day adventures. Great bar food dining, outdoor seating available. Big Screen TV's, quick orders and friendly staff.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

Good basic pub food and a good beer selection. Just remember, no beer before Zipping or Rafting. It has a wonderful view over the gorge. They have just put in an outside deck that will be awesome when it warms up a bit more. The cheese steak sandwich was good but on the less warm side. Minor issue when you are hungry.

Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

We found this place by accident and I am sure glad we did. The service was great and the atmosphere fun. I had the mushroom/ Blu cheese stuffed burger and it was the best burger I have had in a long time. It was nice to be able to get a salad, which was very fresh, instead of fries. If you are going to the new river gorge I would defiantly look up this pub. Check out the new river adventures website for more info and to get directions and hours

Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stopped her by chance. The place we wanted to eat was not open for lunch. I'm glad we went here instead. I had a BBQ briquettes sandwich and fries. It was very tastey! I wanted to get several to go! It wasn't overly priced and the food was good. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

The folks were extremely friendly we visited after our rafting trip, but when in town we would slide in here for a quick meal. Good food; typical "pub" fare, good price and spectacular views.