“Great Staff”
Review of Chetty's Pub

Chetty's Pub
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: American
Description: Right smack dab on the rim of West Virginia's New River Gorge, we're serving pub food and fun times. Please check our website for hours.
Reviewed October 14, 2013

The folks were extremely friendly we visited after our rafting trip, but when in town we would slide in here for a quick meal. Good food; typical "pub" fare, good price and spectacular views.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

I am just home after an another great vacation at Adventures on the Gorge... I had dinner and different meals. The food was great, along with a staff that believe in first class treating you...The view that you have from Chetty's deck that should not be seen alone...So make sure that you bring that certain someone...

Reviewed October 1, 2013

The food as Fantastic. And the service was far better than many other restaurants I have eaten at. A nice variety of choices!

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The food, prices, service and atmosphere was great after a day of rafting. I had a hamburger and fries and it was very good. The Hummus and pita bread is worth purchasing.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

This place has three of my favorite beers on tap (Guinness, Rogue's Dead Guy Ale, and PBR). The appetizers didn't impress me, but I could drink the beer all night.