“A Lot of Fun!”
Review of Orb the Gorge

Orb the Gorge
Reviewed November 2, 2012

When I first looked at the plastic ball I'd be strapped into and the hill I'd be thrown down, I was nervous. In fact, one of the first things I asked them about was if anyone has ever gotten sick, which they told me no. I thought I was going to have the distinction of being the first, so we only signed up for 1 run down the hill. But it was so much fun! Because of the plastic, you can't see the hill you are going down so it is more the sensation of going around rather than falling uncontrollably. I couldn't resist hopping into the plastic Orb again (squeezing more like it; it was probably hilarious to watch me try to get in/out of the Orb). Don't let the hill and orb deter you; this is GREAT!

3  Thank Lauren H
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Even though my kids wanted to Orb the Gorge, I was apprehensive. Talking through details with Cameron, I felt more comfortable and rolled down the hill in the BIG BALL. Exhilarating! Just try not to laugh! Lots of fun! Great staff- really easy going and attentive.

2  Thank OhioMomXX2XYXX