“Tons of Fun”

TreeTops Canopy Tour
Ranked #7 of 12 things to do in Lansing
More attraction details
Owner description: Part of Adventures On The Gorge, an all-inclusive adventure resort located in southern West Virginia offering a wide variety of activities, lodging and dining.
Reviewed August 24, 2012

You truly are in the trees for this entire 3 hour adventure. We did some zip lining and some bridge walking. The entire time you are hooked up, so no risk of falling off the bridges. The have a professional photographer that captures some of your zipling and a family photo on the bridge.

There are newer reviews for TreeTops Canopy Tour

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Our family's first attempt at zip lining was absolutely positive! Our guides (Mel and LJ) were quite engaging and attentive. I loved how they told jokes in lulls in the experience (when we stopped for water after a short hike.). AOTG thought of everything to bring adventure and comfort to this attraction. We all felt safe as well. This adventure was suitable for me (Mom) as well as my 20 something kids as well as my 13 year old. Will plan another trip just to zip with them!

Reviewed July 29, 2012

I have been ziplining before (In Maui) and I enjoyed this one more than the one in Hawaii. You are totally immersed IN the trees rather than zipping ABOVE them and I really liked that. If you want a "soaring above it all" type of zip better to go with their 100% zip tour - but if you want a nice well rounded experience with shorter zips, aerial walkways and a little rapelling this is the tour to take. The guides were great, the "ecological" part of the tour felt a little tacked on but it was the same way in Hawaii so I think it's probably pretty common.

1  Thank Vicki M
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My first zip line trip was fantastic. Treetops Canopy Tours did an outstanding job of making the the experience feel safe and adventuresome at the same time. If you are in the area for white water rafting, I highly recommend a side trip To Treetops.

1  Thank rfrear
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Doug and I had a very fun time doing the zip line gravity tour.