“Perfect for small or mid-size groups & parties.”
Review of Candlewyck Inn

Candlewyck Inn
Reserve with OpenTable
Candlewyck Inn is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 27 Restaurants in Keyser
Reviewed December 8, 2013

Attended a work party here (prepaid buffet) and found the place charming. Beautiful woodwork in main dining area. Since it is an old house, none of the dining areas are too large so there is a private, intimate feel.
We were in a room in the back which was pretty large, however when we requested that another table be added to the arrangement to allow more elbow room while eating, we were refused. The result was very crowded seating. Our server did an average job of keeping water & ice tea glasses filled, but most people drinking from the bar had to keep making their own runs. The food (beef tips and stuffed chicken breasts) was pretty good but there was not enough of it. We ran out of mashed potatoes and green beans after about 3/4 of the people had gone through the line. And their staff was not to be seen. I was not the person who had made the arrangements, so I don't know what the problem was.
I will come back again to try the restaurant, though. The setting seems perfect for a special night out with your sweetheart!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We stayed at the Candlewyck Inn in Keyser, WV in August. We had a wonderful dinner (steak and chicken) and everyone was very attentive and the food was great. We also stayed at the Inn and the service was the best I've had in a long time. Very clean and since we were leaving early, Fred had coffee and doughnuts waiting when we woke up. This is definitely a place I will be staying the next time we travel through.

Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

I say here whenever I come to Keyser. The place is very comfortable and the staff is unbeatable. Fred is always around with a smile an a laugh, and the food alone is worth the trip. I would highly recommend this place to anyone passing thru here!!!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I have not been impressed with the Candlewyck food for the times I've eaten there. The entrees seem to be overpriced and lacking flavor. I know I can drive another mile or so and get better quality food at a cheaper price at several other Keyser restaurants. And those so-called Wyckedly Good cupcakes? Not so good either. I've had those cupcakes, and they are made from box mixes, and the icing on the cupcakes was definitely canned frosting. I know the difference between canned frosting and homemade, and it was definitely canned. Will never order those cupcakes again.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I am sitting in a room that has lightbulbs out and dustbunnies behind the tv(that doesn't work) as big as Texas. Not really a cheap place to stay, only thing going for it was it was near where I needed to be. Very disappointed. I would have driven a little further and paid more for a clean nice room. Internet works well.

1  Thank Faye B