“Awesome”

Castiglias
Ranked #1 of 27 Restaurants in Keyser
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Norfolk, VA
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

The wait in this restaurant, in my opinion, is part of the "experience" if you will. If you have a good attitude it really helps. I have never really been in a restaurant quite like this one (and I have eaten all over the world), and the food is completely worth it. It was some of the best lasagna I ever had. And the portion was enough for like three meals for me. Don't be silly enough to think you are going to leave without a to go container, unless you like to waste food, because you're just not going to finish it unless your name is Adam Richman.

Do yourself a favor, go in there with a good and happy attitude, and enjoy it.

• Visited July 2012

LaVale, Maryland
“Food: Awesome!!! Service: Not So Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

I went here one time with Allegany Bowling Team and it took forever to get my sub which shouldn't have taken that long, my friends calimari was on the table before everyone's pizza was even ready. I will admit they have THE BEST calimari!!!! The sub that I ordered was HUGE, but soooooo good and the pizza is amazing as well.

• Visited November 2011
Keyser
“Love it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012

One of my favorite places to eat. Love it. Great food and they give you a lot. Everyone leaves there with a carry out container that you can chow on later. Great job Castiglias!

Visited March 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Disappointing, repeatedly”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

I WANT to like this place, as I love Italian food, & the portions r HUGE. BUT...there IS no "service": u order at a counter, & then they (eventually) bring it to u. Beverages r totally self-serve. Pple waiting for take-out have to hover, in the way of other customers, b/c of inadequate seating for them. The outside is kind of attractive & there is 1 piece of antique furniture in the entry way, but that's it for atmosphere. Not going there again.

1 Thank drrobinhh
Frostburg
“awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2012

When I visit my mom (in Barton) we order take-out from here. It is always crowded but I can see why. The servings are very large portions. I love the super philly cheesesteak and the ingredients are very fresh. The fries are great too. My parents love the home made Italian food but I haven't got to try it yet. The fries and salad are great too. I wish we had one of these in Frostburg.

Visited April 2012