“Hospitable Staff, Exotic Environment”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Arouca
Xanadu Tropical Resort
Ranked #1 of 2 Arouca B&B and Inns
Trinidad
“Hospitable Staff, Exotic Environment”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

My school had their Christmas Lime at Xanadu. We spent half the day but did not want to leave. The environment is very clean and cozy. The management also have a few fruit trees that they use in preparing dishes. We had a blast, very hospitable staff at Xanadu.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Simone J
Wayne w, Owner at Xanadu Tropical Resort, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
We enjoyed having you all! Thanks for your kind words :)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Chaguanas, Trinidad
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Beautiful getaway!!!!!!! My sister and I had a wonderful time at our 'sisters weekend getaway' under the hospitable care of owner Wayne and his staff Samiya. We loved every minute of our time there. The room was cozy and comfortable, very clean and welcoming. The pool and bar areas are great. Lunch.....one word....EXCELLENT!!!!! Chef Samiya can throw down!!!! Definitely going to be visiting there often, lovely hideaway....thanks so much again Wayne and Samiya for making our stay a very pleasant and welcoming one.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
5 Thank KimeiPitt
Thanks much! We're pleased that you enjoyed your food and our staff. Hope to see you again soon :)
Reviewed August 15, 2013

I stayed at Xanadu for vacation in July 2013 They had Great accommodations,the Staff was pleasant and friendly I loved every minute of my stay there. Mr.Wilson was a wonderful host very hospitable and charming. I loved the room we stayed in really spacious always clean and the bed super comfortable. The pool was so relaxing I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed July 2013
3 Thank Ree86
Wayne w, Owner at Xanadu Tropical Resort, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
We loved every minute of your stay as well! Be well, till next time :)
Reviewed August 11, 2013

My sister along with my mom and I stayed at Xanadu. I have to say it was wonderful. The room was very nice, clean. It had enough room for the three of us and the beds where clean and comfy. Bathroom, clean and spacious. The host was extremely hospitable and fun to get along with. He made us feel comfortable and safe. The area for parking was good, it's right in the gated compound so no need to worry about your car. The pool and surrounding area was well kept and clean. We even got homemade ice cream which was the sealing point for us, it took us by surprise and it tasted great. I would most definitely recommend this resort!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 Thank Reann C
Wayne w, Owner at Xanadu Tropical Resort, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
You can always expect cleanliness at Xanadu! We're glad you enjoyed your stay with us :)
Newark, Delaware, United States
Reviewed January 31, 2013

I stayed in Xanadu for the month of January while taking classes in Trinidad. I absolutely loved Xanadu the minute I walked in. Mr. Wayne, Xanadu's host, was extremely hospitable and kind, and he took the time to learn all the names of the fifteen people in my group within the first week. The rooms were very nice, and I really enjoyed the lounge room as well as the pool area. Mr. Wayne even hosted karaoke nights for my group, which were very fun, and I got to meet so many Trinidadians who were also invited. It wasn't long before Xanadu began to feel like "home" away from home, and if I ever go back to Trinidad I would not stay anywhere else!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Amanda B
Wayne w, Manager at Xanadu Tropical Resort, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
We enjoyed having you guys! A great month! Hope to see some of you soon :)
Newark, Delaware, United States
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Mr. Wayne and the Xanadu staff were so friendly and welcoming! I travelled with a group of 13 and within a week he knew all of our names and always asked us how we were doing and making sure we were comfortable. The place felt more like a home than a hotel. I definitely recommend the Xanadu resort!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank Caryn_13
That's what Xanadu is about, our guests' comfort is the top priority. We're glad that you felt at home, shows that we're doing our job well :D
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This morning my co-worker and I came across a flyer from this resort. The flyer was so attractive we immediately called and arranged to do a site visit after lunch to see if they just had a good photographer or if it was that good...Based on our site visit, here is what I found...
Customer service was excellent
Bed linens were clean and soft to the touch
Bathrooms excellent...very clean...
No bugs, no dust, everything is clean guaranteed
The pool was very clean and clear also, and so was the general property
The rooms are cozy enough for two and for groups some rooms have the option to open their connecting doors... (Good for any group, couple or single to enjoy!)
I would definitely recommend this place...
Note: The only reason I did not give five stars is because I have not tasted their food yet...
For those living in Trinidad do a drive by, check it out for your self, family or your church as I did...worth the drive...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
8 Thank Rhonda S
We're glad that you were pleased with your stay! You should come try the food sometime, it's 5 star quality ;P
Also consider these accommodations in or near Arouca
Hyatt Regency Trinidad
#1 of 21 in Port of Spain
Radisson Hotel Trinidad
Radisson Hotel Trinidad
#5 of 21 in Port of Spain

Been to Xanadu Tropical Resort? Share your experiences!