TripAdvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
1,495 results
All reviews our honeymoon mayan ruins zip lining inland tours fish every meal bar snacks cave tubing snorkeling trips other guests belizean dreams paddle boarding amazing vacation mosquito bites benjamin franklin couples massage corn hole
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019

Coco Plum was nothing short of amazing. The food, tours, people, and everything else in between all made the experience absolutely everything I could have dreamed of. If I could do it all over again, and believe me I wish I could, I would still choose Coco Plum!!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank krp726
cocoplumislandresort, Director of Sales at Coco Plum Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear “The best place for a honeymoon!”

Thank you for sharing this fabulous review!

We are so glad you enjoyed your romantic honeymoon in paradise and that the entire experience was everything you dreamed of. That is exactly what we aim for! Thanks for mentioning the food, tours, people, and everything in between ;)

Reviewed September 8, 2019

My wife and I decided to go to Coco Plum for our honeymoon after seeing the pictures and reading the reviews. The pictures and reviews do not do this place justice. It was an absolute paradise for my wife and I. We were treated with the utmost respect and care. Within a couple of days of being there the staff knew us on a name by name basis. The caye was maintained on a daily basis, the water was crystal clear, and the food was absolutely incredible. Belize is a special place that is not to be missed and we considered it a treasured location for us.

We cannot wait to come back to this romantic hidden gem.

Date of stay: July 2019
1  Thank ckeeffe

Dear “Coco Plum,”

Thank you for sharing this fabulous review!

We are so glad that after seeing the pictures & reading the reviews, you decided to experience Coco
Plum for itself and that it was everything you wished for and MORE! Wow, we love hearing that ;)

We are so glad you created ever-lasting memories and by the sounds of it your new island home away from home.

Reviewed September 6, 2019

My husband and I celebrated our marriage with a trip to Coco plum!! We had an amazing time!! When you arrive they greet you with a cold eucalyptus scented towel and a drink. They take your bags to your Cabana for you and feed you lunch if you are hungry! We truly enjoyed our week at Coco plum island!! Alex and the staff are very attentive from remembering your name and drink preferences to all the activities they have available if you are interested! The resort is beautiful and the water is Crystal clear!! I highly recommend Coco plum island!! We will definitely be returning!

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Tracey0817

Dear “Honeymoon August 2019,”

Thank you for sharing this fabulous review!

We are so glad you enjoyed your romantic honeymoon in paradise and that you plan on returning in the future! Perhaps for an anniversary getaway? ;)

Reviewed September 5, 2019

There are so many amazing things to say about our week-long stay at Coco Plum. We went for our honeymoon and could not have had a more relaxing week.

As others have mentioned, the staff is incredible. They do everything they can to make each person feel welcome and comfortable. Every single person we met was wonderful to hang out with and took great care of us. Alex (the manager) was always available to answer any questions or requests we had throughout our trip.

We were unsure about how the food would be since it is a remote island but we were very impressed with Ms. Jude's cooking. Everything we had to eat was great! She even accommodated our request for extra dessert a few times!

The grounds and cabanas are beautifully maintained. We did have some bugs around during the course of our stay but that is to be expected on a tropical island.

There is plenty to do on the island- kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing and fishing as well as frequent available excursions too. We did a fishing trip one day which was a ton of fun- Ms. Jude even cooked up our catches for dinner that night! The massages on the island are also fantastic, we did 2 each during our stay.

We will be back soon Coco Plum!

1  Thank kholec90

Dear “Amazing trip - worth every penny!"

Thank you for sharing this fabulous review!

We are so glad you enjoyed your romantic honeymoon in paradise and that it was the most relaxing week you have ever had. That's what a private island getaway is all about after all ;) Thanks for also mentioning the food, island atmosphere & amenities, and of course, our amazing service and staff.

Reviewed September 4, 2019

We just returned from Coco Plum last weekend, spending our 10 year anniversary there. It was the first real trip my husband and I have been able to take together and now we're probably ruined for most other places. This resort, the island, the staff, the water, the food, the drinks, the tours and the cabanas were simply incredible!! I could go on for pages on everything we loved about it. You will want for nothing here and the service is second to none. They really do make you feel like family! The island is so quiet, some times we felt like the only ones there! When we arrived I could hardly take it all in, the beauty was mesmerizing. We stayed for 6 nights and I would have loved another week. We did 2 inland tours (zip-line/cave tubing, and Mayan ruins) and I would highly recommend both. The drive out there was a little long but it gave us a chance to see some of the beautiful country and meet some amazing locals. Don't even get me started on the food and drinks, I probably drank twice my size in rum. REALLY hoping we can go back for our 15yr or sooner! Believe me, you will not be disappointed taking a trip here!!

Room tip: All the cabanas have amazing views but some are closer to the water than others
1  Thank Sara J

Dear “Simply perfection!”

Thank you for sharing this fabulous review!

We are so glad you enjoyed your romantic anniversary getaway in paradise and that it was everything you hoped for and MORE! That is exactly what we aim for :)

It was indeed a pleasure hosting you both and we are so glad that it was your best vacation yet.

Again, thanks for choosing us and welcome to the "Coco Plum Family!" We look forward to seeing you for your 15th anniversary.