“Average Hotel”

Days Inn Jane Lew Weston Area
Ranked #1 of 1 Jane Lew B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 30, 2011

We stopped here on a trip to Niagara Falls. The staff was friendly and there was a decent continental breakfast. The room was ok, decently clean, could have been cleaner.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
4  Thank JoshuaEasters

Reviewed August 23, 2010

MY husband and myself went to stay in the SO CALLED HONEYMOON SUITE.wellL I called and made a reservation and requested the honeymoon suite and asked if the honeymoon suite still had the large hot tub in it? AND I WAS TOLD YES , well we got there checked in and went to the room and started to fill the hot tub, WHICH BY THE WAY HAD TO BE CLEANED OUT FIRST, and when I turned the jets on,ONLY 4 JETS WORKED ON ONE SIDE OF THE TUB, so I called the front desk and they said" YA, WE KNOW ONLY ONE SIDE WORKS !" I said then why didn't you tell me that WHEN I made the reservation? I NEVER GOT AND ANSWER so i said I'm going to check out and WANT A REFUND sence we were only in the room at this time about 1/2 hour and I was told that" WELL YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT UNTILL MORNING AND TALK TO THE MANAGER ABOUT A REFUND I CAN'T HELP YOU!" so we did not use the hot tub seeing that it didn't work anyway, and that was the whole reason we reserved the honeymoon suite .and the I went down stairs in the morning to talk to the manager and HE REPILED " YA I KNOW IT DIDN'T WORK,BUT YOU STAYED IN THE ROOM." WHAT THE HECK! I was told last night that I would have to stay and wait for the manager in the morning .WE ONLY SPENT ABOUT TOTAL OF 5 HRS IN THE ROOM AND DIDN'T USE MUCH OF ANYTHING BUT STILL HAD TO PAY 169.00 FOR A ROOM! that we could have went to another hotel and got a regular room for far less , but we only came here for the hot tub room. we were even told by the front desk that the rooms were re done and upgraded!! HA HA HA THAT'S A JOKE !!! The handles on the hot tub were even broke and the hot tub was dirty and the drain stop did not work!!! THE B.B.B. SHOULD REALLY CHECK THIS PLACE OUT! not only do they not care about their guest IF THEIR ROOMS ARE Cbut they don't care if the rooms are clean and all the amenities work !

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
#1 of 1 in Roanoke
Super 8 Weston WV
Super 8 Weston WV
#1 of 3 in Weston

Been to Days Inn Jane Lew Weston Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Jane Lew Weston Area

Address: 1322 Hackers Creek Rd, Jane Lew, WV 26378-8600 (Formerly Plantation Inn and Suites)
Location: United States > West Virginia > Jane Lew
Swimming Pool
Ranked #1 of 1 B&Bs / Inns in Jane Lew
Price Range: $68 - $97 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Days Inn Jane Lew Weston Area 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, HotelsforEveryone, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Days Inn Jane Lew Weston Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Plantation Hotel Jane Lew