“Very good pulled pork”

Gus's Bar & BBQ
Ranked #6 of 27 Restaurants in Inwood
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I stopped at Gus's Bar & BBQ for dinner with my daughter and Joe. We had the pulled pork sandwich that came with frys . The pork was very good and plenty of it on a big bun and the drafts were only $2.00. I will visit again when in the area and try something else on the menu !

Reviewed August 21, 2013

My dad found this place while visiting us. We went on Sunday, it was trivia night. We were 20 minutes late for trivia, but the host let us join in. My dad and husband both got a BBQ pork sandwich, they said it was good. The fries were a bit greasy but good. The draft beers were $2 each. The service was slow, but there was only one gal working. There is smoking inside, and it smells like smoke when you enter, but it's not overpowering. Overall, it was good, we will go back.