“Just plain good!”
Review of King's New york

King's New york
Ranked #2 of 29 Restaurants in Inwood
Cuisines: Italian
Description: A local favorite located in a strip mall. Really an expanded pizza place. Great pasta/fish
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Have eaten at King's (Inwood) a good number of times. Never disappointed! Well prepared and reasonable for date nights and families. The menu covers most anything Italian that you that you might like. Pizza, subs, and for me ... a large selection of traditional dinner entres. Owners - brothers Dominick and Andre - are usually there and will stop and talk to their guests in NY/NJ friendly fashion. Tops on my list for Italian eateries in the area.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

We eat here every time we are visiting family here. I love their house dressing! I remember the pizza being better than it was the last time, but it was still good. The service is always good!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

We visit our kids in Inwood 5-6 times each year. We make a point of eating at King's on every visit. There food is outstanding. I particularly enjoy all of their seafood/pasta dishes. My wife and daughter enjoy the subs, especially the meatball and the eggplant parmesan. You can get a whole pizza or pizza by the slice. As a matter of fact, one slice of stuffed pizza will more than fill you up! This restaurant is always busy, but rarely do you have to wait for a table since they have expanded into neighboring store-fronts at least three times in the last 10 years.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

King's pizza is as authentic New York as it gets without the New York attitude. I ordered a 12" pizza for myself and couldn't finish iit. The leftovers wouldn't fit in the 12" pizza box...this thing was huge. A freind of mine ordered a large stromboli and ate it for 3 days....no joke!

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Decent food at reasonable prices. If you like italian food, you will get your fill.. Since I have to watch what I eat, now days I resist the temptation of eating there.