“Great pizza!”

Ranked #9 of 51 Restaurants in Hurricane
Charleston, WV
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Our party of four had a great meal at Mountain Pie!

The restaurant is quite small inside, not much seating. They have opened the patio area, which provides some much-needed room. I wonder what they will do when the cold weather comes? Oh well, the menu has several eclectic pizzas available, or you can build your own... starting with your choice of sauce (6, I think), cheese (8, I think), and toppings (several!). Each pizza is an 8" pie.

I ordered a pizza with light marinara, feta cheese, and hot sausage. VERY good! My wife ordered the macaroni & cheese, which is actually penne pasta with 4 different cheeses. A very large order and very good.

We won't hesitate to return and to recommend highly to others!

• Visited July 2014

Hurricane, West Virginia
“BEST PLACE EVER!!!”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

By God, the mushrooms are awesome!!!!!!!! My family and I had a great time. the owners understand the value of customer service.

• Visited August 2014
Winfield, West Virginia
“Good food, great service and wonderful atmosphere!!”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

The apps are good and pizza is delicious. Cassidy was our waitress and she did a great job from personality to promptness.

• Visited July 2014
Hurricane, West Virginia
“Amazing New Place”
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

This place is a much needed establishment in Teays Valley! I love the decor! The food was delicious! We did the build your own pie and enjoyed them. The sangria was delightfully refreshing. We will definitely be back!! Soon too.

1 Thank amyhass
Hurricane, WV
“Great addition to Teays Valley!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Excellent food...Asiago cheese dip is awesome. I'll revise to a 5 after they get all the new issues work out!

• Visited May 2014