“We've tried several dishes!”

Thai Valley Kitchen
Ranked #1 of 51 Restaurants in Hurricane
Cuisines: Thai
West Virginia
“We've tried several dishes!”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

All around, a great place to eat. Clean restaurant and fast service. A table next to us said they were short on time and the waitress literally jogged to get their drinks. Carry out is normally fast. 15-20 minutes.

Our favorites are the Phad Thai, Drunken Noodles and Basil with Pork. Make sure to ask for Mild, Medium, Hot or Thai Hot. Meats are cooked to perfection. They also have tofu options. The crab ran-goons have real crab. We also recommend the spring roll and goyza appetizers.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank wvugirl2000

Poca, West Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our meals last night! Our Crab Rangoon appetizer was crisp and tasty! Both of our meals were perfectly made and seasoned and our waitress was so sweet and helpful! I also enjoyed a Chinese Beer for the first time!
I'm telling all my friends and we WILL be back!!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank ToddPCWV
Huntington, West Virginia
“Wow!!!”
Reviewed June 18, 2014 via mobile

This was our first visit. However, I wish we would have visited this place much sooner. It was simply delicious and is a great addition to the community. From the minute we entered the restaurant, to the time we left, we were treated with excellent service. Tangmo was our waitress and she worked very hard to make sure we were taken care of. Kudos to her!!! The food was delicious and reasonably priced.
The spring roll appetizer was a great appetizer. The dinner salad was freshly prepared. The child's order of fried rice was decorated as Mickey Mouse (picture attached) which the kids loved. And last but not least, the Drunken Noodles dish was phenomenal. It was not too spicy but had enough heat to have some really nice flavor. We did not try any desserts on this visit. We cannot wait to return to try other dishes at this restaurant.

2 Thank KDSoccer2
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Diviner was wonderful!”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went for dinner. We both got the Pad Thai (our favorite). He got it "Thai-Hot", I did "medium". We were so pleased, both were delicious! We will definitely be back!

Wisconsin
“Nice change of pace”
Reviewed May 30, 2014 via mobile

Had heard from a friend that this was a good alternative when dining out. My wife and I both had the pad Thai medium heat. She had the beef and I had the pork. Both were very good and the heat was just right for us. Will definitely return.